“spacious room”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oswego
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Oswego
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was very happy with my room at AmericInn Oswego which was surprisingly large. Everything went smoothly during my stay. The staff provided me with helpful directions to get back to O'Hare. I liked the fact that they had a 24 hour coffee bar in the lobby as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel while on business in the area many times and have always enjoyed my stay.They have a very nice pool and one of the best hot tubs in the area(when all the jets are working).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed just one night while traveling for a competition. I was very pleasantly surprised! So many wonderful things I could say about tis hotel: the friendliness of the front desk staff, efficiency of check in and willingness to make our stay wonderful, beautiful, sparkling clean room, and delicious breakfast the next morning (including eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles and all of the cold items you'd expect). This is definitely a hidden gem!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Third visit to this hotel and it has been great all 3 times. Breakfast bar was well stocked. Rooms cleaned to our satisfaction. Sometimes thermostat was sporadic but everything else was great. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had my birthday celebration at AmericInn with the Girls from Friday Night, 2/21/14 until 2/23/14...had the King Suite, Room 204 overlooking the heated pool, whirlpool and sauna. I am
still zoned out with all of the two day three night stay. The restaurants, shopping and our overall one hour massage and one hour facials at Massage Envy was all the highlight of my birthday weekend. If you want the comfort, peace, satisfaction, enjoyment of this warm hotel I advise you to spend at least a couple nights here. I will be coming again soon. P.S. the jacuzzi and fireplace was a major plus too! Pamela W.

Room Tip: The mattress in my King Suite was superb...slept like a newborn baby... Suites are roomy and spaci...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Excellent service, excellent staff love this hotel I've been here many times I enjoyed my stay each &every time I recommend this to friends as well as family!The price is great will be coming back soon!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Highly recommend this hotel. It was our first stay with this hotel chain & now prefer this chain over the chain that we usually use. Clean room, friendly staff, nice breakfast, & very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oswego
1 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Oswego? Share your experiences!