“HOMEMADE FOOD -YUM”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Silly Pots
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Hidden treasure. The menu is very small but food is very good and price is great for what you receive. Agree this is a hidden treasure in Oswego. We have been here at least 5 times since the opened and have not had a disappointing experience yet.

2  Thank Peggy Q

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was our first visit. Based on the reviews, I expected the plain interior, however I expected the food to be better. I went with my husband and we had fried okra, blue cheese and bacon burger and the BLT and salads. The okra was very good. Dipping sauce tasted like homemade. I had blue cheese dressing on my salad, which was also excellent. However, my husband had french and he did not like it. I tasted it with the same response.....there was something "off" about it. My blue cheese bacon burger was very good. Hand made patty was very tasty. My husbands BLT was made with homemade bread, however the bread was sliced so thick that you couldn't even taste the bacon lettuce or tomato. We would probably have given it a 2nd try, except for the fact that it was not clean. The salt and pepper shakers were even covered with grime....makes us wonder how clean the kitchen is?

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

From the outside and even when you first walk in this place looks like a pretty plain neighborhood strip mall bar. Then you get your food. OMG! Fresh ingredients, bread fresh baked, the BEST burger I can remember ever having. The jalapeño matchsticks hand breaded fresh. Yum. Grilled tilapia second to none I've ever had! This place truly has great food! And the people, juke box, pool table have grown on us to make this our fave! Just try it once. You'll be convinced

1  Thank emilyb36185
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fresh cooked food with a large menu to choose from. Friendly service, but could use a bit of interior flair, but don't let that stop you from having one of the best meals in town!

1  Thank T B
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were interested in trying a new place and decided on Silly Pots. The food was decent but if you want atmosphere this is not the place for you.