Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego
$110
$129
Hampton.com
$89
Comfort Inn & Suites(North Aurora)
$89
Rodeway Inn(North Aurora)
$51
  • Fitness center
$60
All reviewsdance competitionclean roomswould stay here againthe hotel staffpool areafree breakfastconvenient locationthe room was nicenice hotelnice staybed was comfortabledeskessentialsaccommodationslinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2009

We were having a baby soon, so we thought we would take ourt 2 year old somewhere he could go swimming and goof off. This hotel about an hour from our home in Chicago was perfect.

It appears to be used mostly during the week, as the pool area was empty both times we came down for a dip. They also took care of us with a crib for our boy, and were good about getting the sheets he (unfortunately) threw up on.

Another plus was the fact that every possible chain retail store and restaurant was nearby, so we could have the familiar when we wanted it.

Breakfast was tasty and the area clean, and the person running it was very nice to all of us.

My family went to bed real early, leaving dad to watch TV. The HD tvs actually got HD channels, and while they arent the best HD TVS, they were better than most hotels at places at this level.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank GFKelly
travelguru75, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2009

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review of our hotel. I am very glad to hear you had an excellent stay!
Congratulations on your new arrival and I hope you had some great quality time with your 2 yr old!

Reviewed April 2, 2009

I traveled here with my two young sons for family reasons. The entire staff was so warm and welcoming. They treated us like family. They had crayons and a coloring book for my boys to color in. We were here for 5 days and I talked to the staff about a number of different things. It wasn't just limited to things about the hotel, but they did tell me their staff had been with them for a couple of years, which truly shows in the way they treat their guest. I have never stayed anywhere where I have felt so welcomed or where I just fit in. They joked with me, they joked with my children, they even joked and talked with my family as they arrived to either visit me or pick us up, it was just an excellent experience

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2009

Made group reservation weeks in advance, price went down on their website. Front desk not happy to lower the price, but did. Be sure to check a day in advance for a lower price!

Greeted kindly with a small welcome bag for being a priority member. Room was clean and comfortable with fridge and desk. Bed comfortable. Quiet. Front desk very accommodating and friendly. They allowed me late check out. Breakfast was ok. Only 3 cereals to choose from, no fruit, sausage, biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank sleepy99
Reviewed February 14, 2007

We chose this hotel because of the proximity to family and were very happy with the hotel overall. The only complaint I had was that the linens and towels smelled like smoke. It is almost as if the housekeeping room is where the smoker's lounge was located.
Nevertheless, the complimentary breakfast was wonderful, the pool hours were great, we were able to check in early, and the staff was friendly. The rooms also have a microwave, refridgerator, great showerheads, and two different pillow firmnesses on each bed (for a total of four pillows per bed).
We enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank spottylover
Reviewed April 6, 2006

I stayed here for five nights while I was in the area visiting family. Very spacious room with a small refrigerator and microwave. And a comfortable chair, which seems to be a rare commodity in hotel rooms these days. Housekeeping staff does an excellent job. I've stayed at other Holiday Inn Express locations with more extensive breakfast bars, but this was just fine.

• Stayed: April 2006