“We always enjoy the friendly staff and facility.”

Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Oswego
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We always stay here when visiting our son and his family. The staff has always been accommodating and friendly. They always let me park my motorcycle under the canopy up front when I ride it up to visit our son.

Room Tip: We always ask for a ground floor and almost 99% of the time they give us one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I arrived from out of state and stayed 7 nights at this hotel. The rooms were aesthetically pleasing, very clean and beds were made exactly as pictured. The bed was very comfortable and my stay was quiet. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The reason for my stay was to occupy my 3 small grandsons as my daughter's family was relocating. Even though the children did not sleep in the hotel room with me, they were allowed to join me for the free breakfast and to swim in the heated indoor pool. Keeping track of 3 small boys who are excited about the pancake machine and juice dispenser is not an easy task. The hotel staff were child friendly and provided assistance.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Dianne M
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My Name is Mazen Boughanem and my Gold club priority number is 295 143 721. The property is very clean and quite. The pool was clean but I would recommned to place some more privacy for the guest. The food is good and warm. The service is great and I usually ask the staff to heat up the boiled egg for me. This is an area that I would recommend some improvment with. overall the food area is very good. I also would recommend to improve the juice varieties such as grapefruit. I would also recommend that the food menu is changed throughout the week. This would be helpful for guest that spend the entire week at the hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room next to the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I conduct over 15 meeting a year at this hotel and the value I get is unbelievable! The price is great and the service I receive from the staff is second to none! ( thanks Kristi) In a typical year I conduct approximately 60 meetings a year and if I could do all of them at the HI Express in Oswego I would!!!

Thanks again you guys!!

Mike F.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

You can hear and feel doors closing in this hotel. They slam shut. The pool, even for a small hotel, is really small. 22 kids were in it when I intended to enjoy the hot tub. It seems Holiday Inn is putting in a few updates to old, existing properties and calling it a Holiday Inn Express. The front desk was very helpful and the room was clean, but it doesn't change the fact that the whole place rattles when doors slam.

Room Tip: We were on top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear MidwestBurbs,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to write your review of our hotel. I am appreciative of your comments about our staff and the cleanliness of the room you have stayed at. However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience due to the disturbance. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This property is a little small, off the beaten path actually. The customer service was great. Arrived at 11:30pm and the front desk gal was still cheery. Gave goodie bag for the evening. There was even a sign in the lobby asking folks to give them excellent marks on trip advisor! Shows me they want to please their guests. I can't give 5 stars because of the dated bathrooms. But the hotel is clean and the staff was very kind. I appreciated that after a 5 hour drive! Yes, Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have had no problems what so ever with this hotel and staff. Its a great convenient place to stay. Kristi has been a gem to me and deserves to be commended. She has gone over board for me to stay at this hotel and I couldn't be more pleased that someone would go to the extreme she does to make my stay possible and enjoyable

• Stayed: July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oswego
1 mi away
Hampton Inn Yorkville
Hampton Inn Yorkville
#1 of 2 in Yorkville
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Oswego? Share your experiences!