“Great food!”

Petey's II Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of the first steakhouse and seafood restaurants in the Orland Park area. Petey's II Restaurant offers a nice selection of entrees -- steaks, chops, chicken, ribs, fish, seafood, and vegetarian. On the lighter side, enjoy a few appetizers, soups, salads, Petey Burgers or sandwiches. Dine in our full bar to watch a sports game. Visit our website for our menus. Looking for a venue to host your next party, banquet or luncheon? Email us for more information on semi-private and private dining.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I loved this place. I had roasted Duck and it was great. There are a lot of Greek items on the menu. I like that you get a full relish plate before your meal.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

If you want frozen food this is the place for you,nothing is cooked fresh. They give you a huge relish tray, macaroni salad, Cole slaw, and string bean salad. And a bread basket with stale bread and crackers. From that point on the meal was awful.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

I discovered Petey's II quite by accident. The food was excellent. Well prepared and very generous portions. From the relish tray through dessert everything was fresh and presented beautifully. It was such a nice change from the chain restaurants, nice old fashioned dining with friendly and attentive staff. I will definately return the next time I am in town. I wish I had found it earlier in my stay!!!

1  Thank cgc265
Reviewed November 28, 2010

Great place to go for lunch or a nice evening out. Classy! There is a great selection on the menu and the prices vary to meet everyone's budget. The food entrees are simply delicious. We ordered the pork chops[delicious], prime rib [awesome], the filet mignon [one of my favorites], the slow pan fried chicken and the Grecian chicken[ must try -so delish], and the tilapia[great]. Everything was prepared excellent. My husband and I order the Chateaubriand for two on our nights out. It's our favorite. Simply delish! Love the variety of items offered. Love the relishes we get before our entrees especially the macaroni salad. Great bar atmosphere. For our takeout nights, we like to order the Petey burgers.

1  Thank The_Southsider_Gal
Reviewed September 21, 2010

I love this old fashioned type dining. It is obvious that the owner is trying to keep this place fresh decor-wise. This was our second visit here and it was quite crowded. When you order dinner you are served 2 or 3 salads with a full cracker/bread basket as a welcoming appetizer (included with the dinner price) then enjoy soup or salad and then the entree. Prices are reasonable. That said I don't recommend the butt steak nor the twice baked potato. The steak was huge but very poor quality - very fatty and unchewable. I would have loved half the size and double the quality. And really - how can you ruin a potato? They managed to dry it out and the presentation was awful. Another wierd quirk - their soft drink of choice was RC (as in Royal Crown Cola!)
I love the beginning of the meal but quality suffered for the sake of quantity.