“Comfort at the Comfort Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Orland Park
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfort at the Comfort Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2006

During Valentines weekend my husband and I wanted to get away from the kids, but at the same time needed to stay close to home. The Comfort Inn, Orland Park was a choice I had made in the past to get away with the kids, for a day of swimming in the summer. I remembered it as a clean, comfortable, safe place that had a nice pool area and welcoming continental breakfast. We found that they had a Jacuzzi Suite perfect for a grown up get away. Our room was clean, quiet, and the staff was very nice and accommodating.

Recently, I needed a quiet stay, in order to finish my work in peace. I chose a king suit and was very happy with the room. The bedroom area had a separate sliding door for the most privacy and quiet a person can ask for. Though I was alone I felt very safe and secure. High speed internet performed very well and the staff again was very welcoming. I wondered alone into the workout room and pool area, were everything was very clean.

For a neighborhood hotel, not close to downtown Chicago, or near any major airports I think they do a nice job at a fair price meeting the average needs of their guests. I understand there is a banquet room attached that’s very popular and if I ever find myself in need, would defiantly consider.

• Stayed March 2006
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orland Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tinley Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites

Property: Quality Inn & Suites
Address: 8800 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462-5618 (Formerly Comfort Inn Orland Park)
Location: United States > Illinois > Orland Park
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Orland Park
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites 2.5*
Features 149 standard sleeping rooms and 23 suites, including 12 extended stay suites. Our facility has 22,000 square feet of flexible banquet and meeting space. NEWLY RENNOVATED in January 2015! Located in the southwest suburbs of Chicago with a perfect blend of urban culture in a downtown atmosphere. Located 15 miles from Midway Airport, 30 miles from O'Hare Airport, and 2 miles from the metro train station. Accessible to I-80, I-55, I-57, Interstate 294, and I-355. Zante Lounge and Restaurant is located on the premises. Enjoy the indoor pool, fitness center, free WIFI and Live Video Gaming & Enterprise Rent-a-Car On Site. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Orland Park Hotel Orland Park