“Very Comfortable”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Orland Park
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Very Comfortable”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The staff was very warm and welcoming, and the rooms were very comfortable and kept clean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Valerie D, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, I am glad you had a great stay and we look forward to seeing you soon :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Minnesota
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We were in the Chicago area for a week and needed a place in the southern area for two nights. After reading many reviews, including some on Hotels.com, we decided to stay here. It was very nice. Yes, the parking lot does need some work, but we didn't sleep on it. I found the room to be very large and it met all of our expectations. I would stay there again.

Also, the Zante lounge next door has some very good specials. $1.00 for a half pound burger on Wednesdays.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank phreddymac
Thank you for your review! I am glad you had a great time and we look forward to your next stay with us!
waukesha, wisconsin
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Last Sunday night I stayed at this hotel while attending a very sad funeral. Everything about my experience with this hotel was professional and pleasant. The room was comfortable and clean with the exception of carpet stains. However, they can't be expected to change the carpeting everytime a guest is careles about their drinks.
Both beds were firm and very comfortable. The pillows were great, and I am a person who brings her own pillow. I would not have needed to do so this time. The bedding was clean and soft, not worn. There were also two comfortable chairs in the room as well as a wooden chair at the desk.
The bathroom was very clean, and the tub had safety grab rails which I really appreciated since mobility and balance are a bit of a problem for me.
I greatly appreciated that they let me check in and actually have access to my room three hours in advance since I had to be at the funeral home early. Actually, they assigned me a room at 10:00 AM when I called before leaving Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That assurance gave me the comfort of having one less thing to worry about considering this was such a short notice trip. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Late in the evening the lady staffing the front desk even took a few minutes to talk with me about the funeral which I was attending. She listened and offered her condolences. I truly appreciated those few minutes. Her kindness will long be remembered.
The breakfast buffet was plentiful and had quite a variety from which to choose, including the Belgium waffle maker for fresh blueberry waffles. There was cheese and fresh fruits (melons, grapes, apples, oranges.) And of course, the usual varieties of breads, bagels, sweet rolls, chocolate covered doughnuts, and cereals. I truly was impressed with the lovely breakfast that was served. I didn't expect this level of quality.
While I didn't use their exercise room nor pool, I did pass right by the window to the work-out room several times since it was near my room. It had an impressive variety of machines. Much more than the few that I have seen in some other hotels. I could see there was an outdoor pool, but I couldn't see the indoor except on their website photos. This would be important to me if I were staying here for any reason other than a family funeral.

Room Tip: Room 107 was just great for me!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank mfb33
Thank you for your review and feed back! We hope to see you soon!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This hotel was very clean and comfortable - a good place to stay if all you need is a bed. The bedding was nice but the bathroom was showing quite a bit of wear - but still clean and serviceable. The continental breakfast was better than nothing, but lacked fruit or yogurt; the coffee was weak but plentiful. There's an indoor pool, but not much else to entertain you. No restaurant on site, but a bar/restaurant next door - Zante's. If you're looking for a servicable hotel in this area, the Comfort Inn is a good value and will serve you well.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Luv2TravelFarNWide
Boston
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We booked a double room for two nights on line and I thought the price was reasonable. we had a clean room, easy check in and check out and a decent breakfast included. the fresh fruit was a little lacking but overall a good value.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank researchernow
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 30, 2011

The pot-hole pocked parking lot was my first clue, and it didn't get any better from there. This is a typical tired old property, sorely in need of renovation. Granted, it's a moderately-priced hotel, but I've stayed in others in the same price range that are much more updated and clean.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Lichty22

Travelers are raving about these Orland Park hotels

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed April 6, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Orland Park the week of our wedding, and had our reception at Georgio's. The front desk staff was VERY helpful, accepting packages we had delivered for the wedding and also handing out our welcome bags for our guests that stayed at the hotel. We had a room block that was very fairly priced, and they were able to group our families together to the best of their ability. The Georgios staff was above exceptional! We planned our wedding from out of state and we communicated via e-mail, phone and finally the week of the wedding I met the coordinator, Patricia. She was a blessing and very informative as well as helpful with our vendors for flowers, DJ, and cake. The banquet hall surpassed my expectations and I am grateful that Georgios hosted our wedding reception. The Comfort Inn attached was GREAT because everybody was able to wobble upstairs instead of somebody in each family having to be a designated driver. Overall, we are EXTREMELY SATISFIED and would recommend Georgio's and the Comfort Inn to anybody looking to have their wedding or event in SW Chicago suburbs.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Tinley Park IL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!