“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of P F Chang's

P F Chang's
Ranked #14 of 225 Restaurants in Orland Park
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always save this restaurant for special occasions like my wife's birthday. We've never had a "good meal". They have always been "excellent" along with the service. For her birthday we started with Vietnamese Prawn rolls and Change's chicken lettuce wraps (always a good choice). Dinner consisted of Mongolian Beef, fried rice, and Sea Bass. Portions resulted in take home boxes as usual.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Tables are fairly close together and sometimes it's a bit noisy but well worth any loss of elbow room.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We went to the restaurant in an evening with friends.The food was nice and service was very good.I strongly recommend this place to food lovers especially Chinese.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Love Chang's. Always enjoy the food and the fun and knowlegable servers. It is all about the lettuce wraps,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

It is a bit expensive but the food is tasty and they have a great bar. Lots of choices. I love the lettuce wraps.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I have been here several times for lunch and dinner. I would say that the value for lunch is incredibly hard to beat. The last time I was there for lunch on a Saturday and I ordered the beef with broccoli and it came with egg drop soup. It was only about $9. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding. Every time I have visited, the staff has always been incredibly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this place and can't wait until the next time I get to visit.