Stayed here for one night in early April. Easy to find about 2 miles north of I-80. Plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Check in was easy. Used the exercise room which was pretty small, two treadmills and one elliptical type machine. I used the treadmill to run on and it worked great. TV in the room helped, as did a fan and towels. Manager's reception is held from 5-7pm. The night I was there the food was fried chicken, steamed vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes. All were delicious. Also they put out a case of Miller Lite bottle beer on ice. I'm sure whatever I worked off on the treadmill, I put back on with the chow and the beer. Room was good sized with a small kitchen, regular sized refrigerator and two burner stove. I didn't use the stove or check to see what utensils or glassware was available for use. The entire month's menu schedule for the manager's evening reception was posted on the refrigerator so you can plan on eating at the hotel or if you don't like what is served you can choose to eat out. Champps Sports grill is just across the parking lot and Rock Bottom Brewery is across Lagrange Road, which is a very busy street. I went to Champps for a while and the place was nice with many big screen tvs. Morning breakfast was better than most, scrambled eggs, fruit, juice, coffee and french toast. Warm food was warm and cold food was cold. Hotel has free parking and the area seems to be rather upscale and safe. Only drawback was my shower was ice cold in the morning. Ran it for 5 minutes and it only hinted at getting warm. The bathroom sink had hot water and plenty of it. Don't know what the issue was. Everyone getting ready in the morning at the same time or having my room on the 4th floor. Whatever, I would stay here again, especially for an extended stay. It was clean, the entire staff was friendly and the perks of free breakfast and good manager's evening reception were icing on the cake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Orland Park is located with easy access to I-80, close to lots of great shopping and dining options; the Homewood Suites by Hilton Orland Park awaits you. Your spacious one or two bedroom suite awaits you. Guests will enjoy a wide range of value added amenities when staying with us, including complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. Start the day with our complimentary full hot breakfast buffet daily, and Monday thru Thursday you can return from a long day to our evening dinner and drinks. We offer complimentary grocery shopping service to keep your full size refrigerator fully stocked, to prepare a home-cooked meal in the comfort of your in-room fully equipped kitchen. It's all you need to make yourself at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites Orland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Orland Park Hotel Orland Park
- Orland Park Homewood Suites