“Homewood Suites Orland Park IL”

Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Orland Park
Reviewed January 12, 2012

This Homewood Suites location has everyting you would expect from a Homewood but has access to the LA Fitness right next door (walking path to it) FREE. It's a great extra as this fitness club is huge and has everything anyone might need. Also, the internet speed is notably above averge. I can stream Netflix without issue an the occupancy looked to be high.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Stayed for three nights. All staff were warm and welcoming. Front desk clerk adjusted my bill without question to conform to my reservation. One morning I was late for breakfast and the front desk called over just as they were taking down the buffet. They made up a plate for me! I've never had that happen before.
The breakfast buffet was extensive and changed every day I was there. Stand outs were the stuffed pancakes, cheese blintzes and unlimited bacon. Coffee is available 24/7.
Homewood Suites are my preferred destinations when traveling and this one is a stand-out.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank PittsburghLynnie
Reviewed November 15, 2011

As a frequent business traveller, I stay at all Hilton branded hotels across the country but I always try to stay here while in South Chicagoland. From great rates to a customer service attitude that exceeds expectations, this is the place. The best compliment I can give is they truly make you feel at home. Every employee conveys that you are the reason for their job and the treat you like family. Can't recommend this place more.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. Park in back.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2011

All suites. nice big rooms, clean, great hot breakfast. Kitchenette. Complentary use of an outstanding new health club next door. More machines than I've seen before, 2 pools, 2 jacuzzi's, steam room, etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rickloehr
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here overnight as part of a wedding that was in town. There were some problems with booking the room as part of the discounted wedding block of rooms, but I ended up signing up for Hilton Honors rewards program and getting a VIP discount through the website, which ended up being cheaper anyway. The representatives on the phone were not friendly or helpful, which made me wary of staying here.
As soon as we walked in to check in though, we were greeted warmly by the front desk person (I believe her name was Jacqueline). She informed us that she was multi-tasking that day and was working on making sure our room was clean but had to wait for her reprieve at the desk. She was awesome! Always smiling and full of compliments--made our arrival and stay at the hotel very pleasant. The room itself was spacious and very clean--we had a queen size bed with a pull-out sofa and kitchenette area. I loved the seperate vanity area for getting ready. The bed was super comfy and on our way out of the hotel, we saw R. Kelly in the lobby! He sat there for awhile with a guest of his. Needless to say it gave us something to talk about on our way out. Definitely would recommend staying here--a little pricey ($125 after discount), but worth it!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank foodie1416
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Our family was booked at this hotel for a family reunion. The rooms were very spacious and clean.There was enough space for the children to play or watch TV. The room had a full size fridge, stove, dishwasher and coffee maker with enough supplies for coffee lovers like me. The room decor makes you really feel at home, One thing that this hotel really made me feel at home is that, there were a lot of pillows in each bed, at least 4 in each one and they were the good type of pillows too.
. Service from the front desk to housekeeping was excellent. When we made a request to the front desk, the housekeeping person was knocking on our door by the time we got to our room. That's what I call service! The breakfast was the typical "hotel breakfast", but what makes this place EXCELLENT is that the food containers are always full, you don't have to wait or look for a server to tell them that they need to refill things. The food was always hot no matter what time you arrive for breakfast.. Another Plus to this place is that no matter what time of day I stop by to grab a cup of coffee in the lobby/breakfast area; there's always a hot and fresh pot available.
The children enjoyed swimming in the pool and were very happy about the hours of operation of the pool. There was a gym where I could have done some serious work out but I did not have time to do so; maybe the next time we are in Orland Park again, I will.
The hotel location was great., It was near a lot of different types of restaurants and stores too. No matter what type of person or what type of food you like; you'll definitely find one very close to the hotel. Another thing I like about this hotel is that you'll always find a spot to park your vehicle.
I could honestly say that this hotel gave me a lot more for my money's worth. My husband and I travel all over the world and we have stayed at different types of hotels from moderate to expensive ones and I would rate The Homewood Suites In Orland Park among one of the best and we didn't have to spend as much money.
I would like to Say thank you to all the staff for providing such courteous and excellent service; for keeping the place clean all the time; for being on their toes to cater to our needs and for being patient and tolerant to the noise/ laughter our family made while we were gathered together in the dinning area or in the lobby. I would like to applaud all of you!

Room Tip: The best room to get is the one on the 2nd floor at the end of the hallway. Less traffic,good view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank meljuachon
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We were booked in this hotel for a family reunion. We thought this is just another hotel with kitchenette .But we were really impressed with the CLASSY facility. From the reception area , decor etc. and to the rooms. The furnishings alone will make you fell you are inyour own home!! We highly recommend this to anyone who are going to be in the Chicago and suburbs area , to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Doubletree Hotel Chicago / Alsip
4 mi away
Hampton Inn Chicago/Tinley Park

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton? Share your experiences!