“Not Florida”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #1 of 206 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palos Park, IL
“Not Florida”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Service was bad, bartenders were worse. I'm very disappointed. We lived in Florida for awhile and always went to Bonefish there. This one can't compare. To top it off, they changed the menu and my favorites are now gone. Won't go back there. Too bad.

Visited April 2014

Palm Bay, Florida
“Fresh fish”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We've been going to this chain in FL for several years and the fish is always fresh and tasty. Their bang bang shrimp is very good!

• Visited July 2014
New Lenox, Illinois
“Good Place to eat.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I stopped by Bonefish Grill for the first time to celebrate her birthday. The food was very good and the both of us enjoyed our meal. Our only complaint was the service was slow. Don't know if it was the fault of the kitchen or the wait staff. Our waitress was helpful and did a a good job. I had the stuffed tilapia which was very good. I would highly recommend that dish if you ever stop by. By wife had Lily's Chicken and she really enjoyed it. We had the key lime pie for dessert which was very good too. If you like good food, try out this place. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cwillini
Chicago
1,315 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,188 helpful votes
“Great food but kitchen staff extremely slow”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I took my mother here for lunch. This restaurant was not crowded at all. The food was very good and our waiter was very nice, however the service from the kitchen was ridiculously slow. I would have said that this might have been an anomaly as the waiter explained there had been a problem with someone else's order that had to be remade so the kitchen was backed up, however, my mother said on a previous visit her service was extremely slow as well. The manager apologized to us and gave us an incentive, but in the end a lot of our time was wasted waiting and waiting. I would have rated this a 5 star based on food and friendliness of the waiter alone, but when considering the poor kitchen service, it's been downgraded to a 3 star. They need to get their act together if they plan on surviving very long. Bonefish Grill in Florida was much better.

• Visited June 2014
Orland Park, Illinois
“Something new and different”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We made reservations and we were seated immediately upon arriving. The service was great and so was the food. We were even given a surprise gift for our anniversary! the martinis are fantastic.

• Visited June 2014