“My bar of choice!”
Review of Paddy B's

Paddy B's
Ranked #131 of 211 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great family owned and operated bar! I wouldn't say I'm a regular but I do go often, it is my bar of choice. My parents try to go at least once every week for an early dinner and some drinks. My boyfriend and I use to go more often but since we moved about 20 miles away our visits have been cut down to weekends. We always get there early enough to get a bite to eat (kitchen closes at about 8 pm but you can also order Nancy's pizza from next door if you're too late for food) and then our friends join us - we LOVE their wings (no dipping sauce needed) & the fries, their burgers are very juicy & their sandwiches are great, my parents often get fish... oh and the chili is good too! There are TV's to watch sports or news or whatever you request and they have the i-touch tunes jukebox if you're wanting to play some music. They have daily specials for food and a full bar! Someone else on here said it's a 30's crowd, my friends & I have been going there since our early 20's - depending on the night it can be mixed - oh & all the regulars are kind, don't be afraid to chat!

1  Thank Amie W