“They belong downtown”

Dining options: Reservations
Orland Park, Illinois
“They belong downtown”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wonderful Asian Fusion in a beautiful atmosphere.
Would never figure this place in a strip mall. One
of the best high end restaurants in the SW suburbs.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank traveld803

Chicago, IL
“Outstanding...”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've eaten here twice and both times the food was superb. It's right on par with any of the finest restaurants you'll find downtown.

Creative menu, unbelievable drinks, and personal service.

This is THE gem of the southwest suburbs.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank sun-man11
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Asian Fusion”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had a wonderful meal including martinis, appetizers, entrée and dessert. Everything was freshly made. The martinis were excellent, the seafood rolls were delicious, and we had fun with two entrees. Dessert was a bonus. We were happy to meet the chef/owner and she spent time telling us about her style and told us to make sure we returned at lunchtime because that menu is primarily Thai. We will do just that. The restaurant was modern, sleek bar area and great food. We are so happy to have another new great restaurant in our area.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank TeeandJim
chicago, il
“Great service, but not my type of dining”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had never tried Vietnamese food before and neither had my friend. She was pleased with her dining experience and sadly I did not like the food. We tried an appetizer and an entrée. I did not finish my food, the appearance and presentation was beautiful, but the taste was not to my liking. We had a wonderful server and the restaurant atmosphere is very nice..

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lokidog
Texas
“What a treat....!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We picked up our daughter from the airport and agreed we should try someplace new for lunch. I had seen Q driving by and suggested we try it. What a very pleasant experience. We ordered several appetizers and three different lunch entrees so that we could all sample. We had nothing.......nothing...that wasn't terrific.
One of the appetizers was their Seafood Rolls. I could have made a full meal of them. I ordered the Basil Fried Rice with Chicken and Jalapeno. It's like Asian Jambalaya........excellent. It was a generous order and I ate the whole thing.
Decor is very simple, elegant and upscale. A separate room houses the Martini Bar and presents a cozy place to have a libation. Service was excellent. If you are in the area,.....hell if you are in the midwest, give this place a try.

• Visited August 2013