“Sometimes good sometimes average”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 218 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The wait at this place can be long sometimes so best to call ahead for seating. The service depends on which server you get... They have a few that know how to handle families well. The food is sometimes good but sometimes average. We typically order the wings which are great appetizers. The sirloin steak is never prepared consistently but the shrimp on the Barbie is always good.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to outback just to try it and never will I go back. I ordered my steak and a blooming onion after 20 minutes I get my burnt blooming onion then after a another half an hour they bring me a RAW steak still cold in the middle I ask for another one and they just put mine back on the grill went I get it back it'd medium rare and I give up manager didn't care so we will never return.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Love ordering Curbside Service orders from Outback. The food is always hot. The service is excellent.

This past time over the phone the Employee hadn't heard whether it was a Bloomin' Monday or not (only certain Mondays are), but she said she would check, and when I got there it was and I got a free Bloomin' Onion with my order. Also forgot to ask for extra BBQ sauce over the phone and the lady was kind enough to go back inside and get some extra BBQ sauce for me.

The pork I ordered was cooked perfect, and had great flavor. I've also had their steak and their ribs, and love those too!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food was average, but that's what I expected from a chain. We went there because the kids LOVE their blooming onions. They are GREAT! The place is nasty though. FILTHY bathrooms!

1  Thank FhayzeB
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Great steaks! Great atmosphere! Great customer service! I can't say one bad thing about this location. It was excellent all around.