“Nice GF options”
Review of Cafe Miele

Cafe Miele
Ranked #10 of 210 Restaurants in Orland Park
Reviewed January 1, 2014

First time dining at Cafe Miele. We selected it because of the gluten free offerings. Gluten free pancakes were great. Huge selection of food options. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Miele

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Consistently delicious. Staff is friendly and helpful. One of the places that I frequent especially for breakfast. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My first time of having breakfast outside your own home / hotel. A friend of mine and his son took me to this place and I found I had my work cut out for me.
We were greated by a friendly employee who showed us to our seats. After having asked us what we wanted to drink she presented the menus to us. OMG I had never expected so many different dishes to choose from. I decided to have the Popeye's dream, which is an Egg whites omelet with spinach, mushrooms and provolone cheese. With some side dishes this could easily be sufficient for two people.
The service was great and the food was tasty. When I am back in Orland Park I would like to have my breakfast here again and try something else.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The Eggs Benedict here are really fantastic! Gave me 5 eggs! I had the Canadian bacon with spinach......we had a very sweet and efficient waitress. The only thing I don't like about this cafe is the busboys throwing their heavy plates cups and silverware into big dish bins when clearing the tables.....makes people raise their voices and the place gets unbearably noisy. Dont sit by a dish station or near the waitress register - super noisy!