“Never Been Disappointed”

The Patio
Ranked #15 of 215 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The Patio in Orland is a place that has never disappointed myself, or my family. Wide range of menu items. Everything from hot dogs, and burgers, to Greek chicken, BBQ chicken, pulled pork, great brisket, to mouth watering, fall of the bone ribs. Just a touch pricey, but, if you want something a touch above the rest you "gotta" pay a bit more. My contention is as long as it's good, and the service is good, and you're happy with everything then I don't mind paying a bit more for quality. Besides what are we talking here, a buck or two? Well worth it.

1  Thank Bob T

Reviewed July 23, 2012

There isn't much on their menu that we don't love. Their BBQ brisket sandwich is so full of smoky flavor, I've not tasted better - anywhere. Their soups are delicious and hot too.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I like this place because there is something for everyone. Their soups are decent. They have recently updated their menu and removed some items. I dont like the fact, that while standing in line looking up at the menu, you almost feel rushed to order. I also dont like the fact that the ice dispenser on the pop machines look like they need a good cleaning. I do feel they are a bit on the pricey side...a family of four eating basically a step above fast food items, tab is $60.00

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The Patio is definitely a "cut" above McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, BK, etc. Maybe even a wee bit better than Portillos, but definitely higher priced. We love the extremely tasty Greek Chicken, and we have always loved their BBQ Ribs. Sandwiches are very good also, especially the hot sub on grilled Italian rolls---I think it is called the "Torpedo"?? You always have a choice of fries or baked potato.

This is not the original Tinley Park location---this Patio is much larger. It is part of a small family-owned chain. I have always been satisfied with the service at both TP Patios. We choose to do carryouts, but many people are always dining inside. I'm pretty sure that they serve beer & maybe wine?? The ambience is way nicer than in the original Patio about 6 blocks to the east, also on 159th St. The parking lot is huge, and the Patio is real easy to find in Tinley Park! Always a nice treat!! And only one mile from my door!! That is a very nice touch.......................

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Patio has everything on their menu, we have gone many times and every time the food is delicious. their ribs and pulled chicken are to die for you will not leave hungry!!