“Terrible”

Cuisines: American
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Terrible”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was my first time going their, We decided to go for my mother's birthday. I researched the restaurant on the internet to see what kind of food they had, it didn't seem to bad, until I went their and that's when the terror happened. As soon as We opened the door the restaurant was filled and kids were whining, crying or screaming a combination of all. I ordered The Bacon cheeseburger medium rare I thought it would be pretty good, boy was it a terrible. The meat Patty was so thin it didn't even taste medium rare let alone did it even taste like beef. It came with fries I looked next to my Burger, they gave me 6 fries answer they thick. They try to rush you to eat because they need the table for more people. I'm sorry I brought my mother their. The only thing I enjoyed was The coke I drank.

• Visited April 2013

Des Moines, Iowa
“Always Great Food and Service!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was so happy when they opened up a Red Robin in Orland Park as the next closest is in Schererville, Indiana. My family and I try to go at least every other month as it's hard to find a better burger and atmosphere for the kids. Time and time again, the quality of the food is excellent - from the onion rings and other appetizers to the burgers and other entrees. The service staff is always pleasant and helpful and friendly. I have never had a bad experience at Red Robin and one of the reasons we continue to go back is for the great food and service and consistency - this is why it's always busy. I highly recommend a visit.

• Visited January 2013
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“Great burgers, great loyalty program!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Anywhere you can get a burger like that is worth trying. Even better, if you enroll in their loyalty card program, after 9 sandwiches (doesn't have to be a burger, they have chicken, etc. too) you get the 10th free. You also get a free burger during your birthday month and I believe you get a free appetizer just for signing up! Their onion ring tower is really good - like the way they're stacked so they stay crunchy and the dipping sauces are tasty!

Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Old & Cold fries.”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The french fries were old & cold and the hamburger that I ordered taste like it was heated up because the edges of the burger was hard.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Too much to hold in my hand”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I liked the variety of hamburgers you can choose from and the never ending fries they keep offering. They also have chicken sandwiches and other items on the menu but their burgers are very good. During Christmas they have specialty milkshakes that are really good too.

Visited November 2011