“Thin crust is too thin”
Review of Fox's Orland Park

Fox's Orland Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox's Orland Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 210 Restaurants in Orland Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I haven't had Fox's pizza in several years, so I decided to order it one night. It was not like what I remember. The thin crust was very thin and hard. The sauce, cheese, and toppings were good but the crust just ruined it for me.

There are newer reviews for Fox's Orland Park

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have never been so disappointed with a restaurants service as I was with the service at this Fox restaurant during my visit there for lunch. A very long wait to just to get a server to take our order, then another long wait to get the food. I guess I was supposed to eat the food with my fingers since there was not cutlery on the table and had to ask for that as well when I finally found a bus boy to help us out. Then the server has the nerve to come to the table and ask how every was! I would never return this Fox's other then perhaps for a carry out pizza.

1  Thank ILBoomerTraveller
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Fox's has been around forever and there's really no better place for pizza. Thin crust, not greasy, and the perfect ratio of cheese to sauce!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Pretty average pizza. Pretty salty and the suace was lacking flavor. It was an expensive Cici's actually. Not impressed at all.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We went there on a Sunday. The secial was a cheese pizza 16 in. for $12.99. What a great deal. The pizza was great taste, good friendly staff. Service was great. Next time we are in the area we will be back.