“Excellent Experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We decided to take our two girls to Fuji for their first hibachi experience. They thought is was the coolest thing and our chef really made the whole experience fantastic. The food is amazing and I highly recommend the teriyaki steak.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Plans to go to alternative hibachi restaurant nearby but there were rather rude and too busy to accommodate reservations+1 addition personal we I made plane with Fugi.... The food and staff were excellent . Golden sauce is so good! This restaurant will need to expand when word gets out how good they are!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Went here over the weekend. Was orgininally planning to go to another local hibachi place but they were booked and quiet honestly unfriendly so we decided we would try Fuji as it has pretty high ratings online. at first I was skeptical as it is located in a strange place, a strip mall next to a post office and Michaels. However we thought, what the heck lets check it out. So very glad we did. Once we walked through the doors it was a very pleasant atmosphere. A very nice sushi bar area and then many hibachi areas. We went with hibachi dinner and it was very nice. The chef did a very fun and entertaining presentation. Food was prepared well and there was plenty of it to eat. I thought it was a very nice experience. Staff was friendly. The only reason I am giving them 4 stars and not 5 is the fact that there were no freee drink refills. I was not aware of it and was asking if I wanted another coke, not knowing they charge extra for regulars sodas etc. Since eating hibachi style and pricing is higher for this service anyway, I felt drink refills should have been included when purchasing a soft drink. other than that, we loved the place. Would be a fun place to take the older kids to, they would certainly enjoy :)

2  Thank Jodelle16
Reviewed January 12, 2013

very good food, but portion sizes have diminished over the years. The show is pretty good, but it really depends on who your chef is. the more you interact, the better things get.

1  Thank T P
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We LOVE Fuji Steakhouse! We've been going here for at least 18 years. The food is always very fresh and delicious. The chefs are always entertaining, too. The food is expensive, but you get what you pay for. Husband enjoys the sushi...alifornia roll I think? Our drinks are never empty, and the service is friendly. It's almost "hidden" in a strip mall, I'm sure many locals don't even know it's there. My favorite is the terryaki steak. Husband and kids like that as well as the chicken. The meals come with a salad that has an amazing ginger dressing, broth soup, shrimp appetizer, veggies, sprouts, and rice. We can't get enough of their rice, and always order extra so we have some to bring home.