“Friendly place: Don't let the motorcycle photo fool you.”

Messies Bar and Grill
Ranked #22 of 29 Restaurants in Oregon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Messies has a great menu. The prices fit's everyones budget. We also do alot of home cooking. We also have live music and dancing every weekend. Messies is a fun place to be any time of the day or night.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The staff was very friendly, and the food was very good. My wife had the catfish and I had the chicken strips. They served generous portions, and at only $6.25 for the strips, it was a bargain.

The photo of a bunch of motorcycles may make you think this is a rough biker joint, but it's not. There were several senior citizens and several couples in a well-lit room with large screen TVs. The real bonus was the friendly and caring staff.

We'll be back!

2  Thank TRW1952
There are newer reviews for Messies Bar and Grill

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My wife and I were in Oregon with some friends and decided on Messie's for dinner because we were in the mood for burgers. We each had a different burger (one guy had the fried chicken) as well as nachos, sweet potato fries, mini corndogs and chili. I have to say that everything was fantastic. The burgers were HUGE! The server asked how we wanted them cooked, and mine was done to perfection. I heard the fried chicken was very good as well; in fact, it was hard to tell whether it was fried or broasted because it was not greasy at all. If we ever go back down that direction it will definitely be a must stop.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went here because I heard about the Bloody Mary they had. It was a monster-32 ounces-took two hands to hold this baby. The bartender mixed it in a pitcher. Served with lemon, pickle, and green olives. She said their specialty was fried chicken, but they had a full menu, and she offered up some great conversation, too. Had to go take a nap after that one. Oh, only 7 bucks for the drink!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I would jump on the Harley at any time to stop off for these chicken strips! The batter was to
die for! 4 huge hunks of about 6" long by at least an inch wide of white meat chicken. The coating so light and crunchy..The perfect amount on each strip....I was going for the ruben
until a "regular" gentleman from the of the city of Oregon overheard me and recommended
these lucious delights!
Folk are all kind and welcoming....With a friend or a large group, Messie's is able to accomodate...Yes, a definate bikers bar! And don't forget to peek in the tee-pee!! One set back....the womans toilet was not working.......So, plan B, use the mens! LOL!!!
We will be back!

2  Thank Lisacatherine
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We have eaten there a few times. The food is always hot and it is typicial bar food. Burgers are great. It has gotten a make over since it was a bikers bar.