See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Just picked my car up after parking for 6days. Smelled a rat when I seen the car was parked at front of pub also smelled something odd from the engine after starting. Stopped in the shop on way home came out and car wouldn't start totally conked out with power what so ever. My car had just had an mot and overhall so I know it's in good working order. I and my partner are now left stranded waiting for breakdown service. The last thing you need after a tiring flight and feeling under the weather. Obviously my car has been neglected and damaged whilst in the care of this band of cowboys. I don't know how these people are allowed to trade given the amount of complaints there are on here. Stay clear.....

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 339carmelm
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for just one night before a flight from Bristol Airport and also used the parking. I was a little bit nervous after reading some of the reviews, but needn’t have worried.
We found the accommodation really comfortable, great shower and had a delicious meal at the tavern in the evening. All staff were lovely, the room was spotless and the pub had a really good menu. We had a great nights sleep.
The parking was straightforward; we parked in the evening (we had access to the car) and straight onto the minibus in the morning. On our return to the airport we telephoned the number we were given and the minibus arrived within a few minutes to take us back to collect our car. All staff were polite and helpful and the car was fine. All in all, a great value option when flying from Bristol Airport, and would definitely recommend and stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kim-uk-2010
Reviewed November 10, 2019

It was a surprise to us upon our return to collect our car and were told that the car was parked in front of the pub rather than in the designated parking area we paid for ? Upon closer inspection at home it was clear that the car had been driven into.
We had hoped that during our holiday we would have peace of mind that our car was looked after but we have experienced as also on a previous occassion when we found the same car stuffed in a corner, that Airport Taverna Parking are sadly not taking proper care and responsibility of the task in hand.
I would like to know why the car was in front of the pub and to give some explanation as for the damage to the car ? As expected I never got a reply, what really baffles me that these cavalier outfits are not subject to scrutiny and regulation !!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank vdb755
Reviewed November 8, 2019

Left my car there for three days, come back car was moved all dirty in side and done 6 miles more than it was so they was driving my car around pulling stuff out of my car, no one bother with these beauty's

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Demi G
Reviewed October 28, 2019

Well forget the Airport Tavern. More like the Airport nightmare. Having returned at around 23:00pm from a great weekend away all I can say this is a real cowboy company!! Standing room only in the minibus back to the car park (not exactly safe). Then when we get back to the car the reality of this shambles of an operation and the lack of customer care is apparent! Firstly the car door was open with the internal lights on after being moved which resulted in a flat battery!!! So approach the office to ask for assistance and an explanation they kindly park a van with jump leads next to our car, only to leave us to sort it ourselves!!!!!! The lady says at least it’s running now to which I reply yes but we wouldn’t be in this situation if you’re company had done your job correctly!!! Not what we needed at 23:00 in the evening!! There disclaimer says “airport tavern parking will not accept any responsibility for unforeseen damage or theft from/of the vehicle during the period of parking” Should that also say we will not accept damages for any inconvenience caused due to sheer stupidity and lack of care on airport taverns part?!?!?!?

Use the company at your peril people!!!!

Date of stay: October 2019