“A lucky find - will definitely return!”

Newditch Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Felton B&B and Inns
Wadebridge, United Kingdom
“A lucky find - will definitely return!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Excellent! We were given Newditch's phone number by another airport parking place and I'm soooo glad. We dropped our car off at 5.30am and were whisked straight to the airport 2 minutes away, then when we returned, a quick phone call from the baggage hall and we were collected immediately.
The accommodation was really good - spacious, very clean and comfortable, then in the morning it was over to the house for a fantastic full breakfast with all the trimmings around a refectory table in the kitchen! £90 for a fortnight's secure parking, transfers and a night's bed and breakfast for two. You won't get better!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank KernowExplorer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Shrewsbury
Reviewed August 8, 2012

What a lovely B&B. We stayed here on our return from Bristol Airport and the service was excellent.
We dropped the car on the Thursday, Penny showed us the room, dropped us at the airport (3 mins drive away). On our return we collected our cases and rang Penny, the driver (son I think) was pulling up at the collection point as we walked to the area. Room was lovely and warm, extra touches were the kit kats with our coffee!
Shower was fantastic and powerful, room very clean, kids slept great. Little noise from the main road but we soon slept.
Only think that was missing was an iron and a haridryer, not a problem but other rooms may have had them in it, if I needed them I would have asked Penny and I know she would have got me them.
Breakfast was best I have had in a long time, everything fresh and I would have thought local too.
I will be using the car parking service for the airport again next year

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank JonesShrewsbury
Jersey, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A lucky find! I needed a reasonably priced over night stay by Bristol Airport. A great price, fantastic room, very comfortable bed and brill breakfast. Friendly and welcoming family and a free airport transfer. They also had no problem with me arriving at 11:00pm. Highly recommended, will be using in future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
UK
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Excellent B&B run by a lovely friendly family.
Accommodation is excellent which consists of a self contained converted barn unit rather than just a room in someone’s house like most B&B’s – you get your own front door, Lounge inc full size TV , bedroom on a mezzanine floor and separate shower with W/C – all being spotlessly clean and the room / location very quiet.
Bed was extremely comfortable, shower hot and powerful, tea and coffee facilities are also provided in the room.
We made use of their onsite parking during we were away on holiday and we were also dropped off and picked up from the airport very punctually by the B&B owners.
In the morning we were provided with a fantastic cooked breakfast.
Honestly – you can’t go wrong with this place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pot1
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We have been very lucky to find Newditch. Nice large room, all one can expect from a B&B was there.
We'll come back without hesitation .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blueseaspz
Helston
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We could not wished to have a better nights sleep, service to and from the airport and Breakfast! how friendly and easy! Next time we will come early just to spend time with the family and relax! a great start and finish to our Holiday, Thank you!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gilly C
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I cannot recommend this B&B highly enough. I had the pleasure of staying here for 5 months whilst working in the Bristol area and found Penny and her family couldn't do enough to make my stay as pleasurable as possible. The accommodation was excellent. Newditch B&B comprises of several separate chalet type rooms, which offer a level of privacy not normally associated with B&B's. The rooms were duplex with a living room and toilet/shower room on the ground floor and the bedroom upstairs. This meant that one did not have to sit on the bed whilst relaxing or watching TV. Penny is a great host and has a great sense of humour. Whilst I never needed to avail of the facility, Penny and her family run a collection and dropoff service to the airport for her guests at any time requested. Thanks for the great stay Penny... I wish you well and hope to see you again in the future should I need to stay in the Bristol area again. I have no hestitation in giving Newditch top marks. Dave (Ireland)

Room Tip: No tips needed. All the rooms are great.