This recently renovated property was a pleasure to stay in. While they aren't completely finished with renovations (front entrance, elevator, and a few rooms) this is a nicely priced, clean and inviting hotel. The rooms were a bit narrow - as is usually the case in cities where real estate/land is at a premium - but still spacious enough to move around. It is conveniently located to a few restaurants (quick and sit-down), a Costco, and a row of fun stores across the street. Just a mile down the road, boasts an exciting and inviting up-scale open-air mall with many favorite restaurants including Maggiano's and Cheesecake Factory (just to name two).
While we had no hiccups in our reservations and they graciously allowed us to check-in early, they do appear to still be in the "take-over/change-over" mode and they seemed a little unsure/understaffed at the front desk - which may cause problems at a very busy time. I do suspect with time this will improve and when they are completely finished with renovations things will flow nicely. For the price you can't beat this deal! I would certainly stay here again and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oak Brook Hotel represents the best of both worlds by offering an upscale stay, at a not so upscale price. The Holiday Inn is a premiere full service hotel and is ADA- and FEMA-approved. Our guests are provided with an experience not found anywhere else in the city. The hotel is centrally located off I-88 between I-294 and I-355 in the beautiful Oak Brook western suburb, nestled in the shopping and restaurant district. The hotel features complimentary shuttle service to all local corporate offices. The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oakbrook is centrally located for all Chicago corporate business. Nestled in the middle of the Chicago in the suburbs between Midway Airport and O`Hare Airport. The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oakbrook hotel is the best choice for lodging when working with companies alike: IBM, Com Ed, Crowe Horwath, Inland Real Estate, McDonalds, Perkin Elmer, Sara Lee, Joint Commission, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Mid America Plaza Businesses and many more in the Oakbrook, Lombard and Oakbrook Terrace Area. Our meeting rooms also come complete with audio-visual equipment. Cattails Restaurant and Lounge showcases an extensive menu, as well as a comprehensive daily hot breakfast selection, in a cool and comfortable atmosphere. All 217 beautiful decorated rooms are appointed with everything required to ensure your stay will be an enjoyable experience which includes complimentary high-speed Internet access! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Chicago Oakbrook Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Holiday Inn