Lowest prices for your stay
$102
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
$102
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$91
HolidayInn.com$102
Priceline$102
Trip.com$108
All reviews front desk restaurant bar downtown chicago shopping oakbrook mirza
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We booked this hotel to avoid the high prices in Chicago. It was a close enough drive that we were able to drive into the city, park at Millennium Park ($29 for entire day) and enjoy walking around the city.

The staff was extremely friendly. The beds, bedding & pillows were all extremely comfortable. We would definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This hotel is right near all of the great Oak Brook shopping and literally next door to a wonderful restaurant, Devon. The room was in perfect condition and very clean. The lobby was clean. The price was reasonable. Breakfast had a good selection and was fresh. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the restaurant is a bit dated and the seats were literally worn a bit (although that could mean high traffic). The bed was comfortable and linens were in perfect condition. All in all a very very nice stay indeed. Truly the friendly staff made all the difference, including the very friendly waitress at breakfast. There is a well-maintained pool although we did not swim, we did inspect it. Thanks for a great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Good parking...adequate room...Adam at the front desk is simple the best! Bar Louie is good for a quick snack and beverage. Doing construction inside so take that under consideration. Housekeeping is good, excellent breakfast with eggs, potatoes and good selection of breads.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank miamiheat7334
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Yes, there is construction- would have been nice if we knew that when I booked but not all that bad. Folks at the front desk were very helpful and apologetic. Room was adequate for a few nights stay - lots of plugs for the various electronics and stuff. My room was clean and well maintained. My only real complaint was the parking - since it's a bar/club attached it was very hard to find a parking spot coming in Friday night after 9. I finally called the front desk and they directed me to park in the area designated for restaurant parking across the lot. Kind of a hassle. Didn't eat there or would have assessed the club. Overall I would probably stay here again. Overall a 3.8 out of 5.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Hello Jack50,

Thank you for your patronage to the Holiday Inn hotels and for your recent stay at our property. I appreciate to see your kind words intended for the staff, and for the time you have taken to recognize their efforts. I'm happy that you found the room clean and the number of available outlets in the room to your liking. It seems that most aspects of your stay were pleasant, but I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered regarding the construction which also took place during your stay and for the trouble you had in finding a parking space.

Your comments are now shared with our management team who are diligently working on improving on the areas you have mentioned. We hope to have the opportunity to make your next stay with us 100% satisfactory.

Kindest Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We flew into Chicago for a short trip to see family, and we decided to stay at this hotel. We paid extra for a king bed suite with a futon couch, but instead we got a regular room with two double beds! One of us had to sleep on the floor, even though we paid for a suite! The moment we walked in, everything was under construction. Workers painting walls and walking in and out. The walls were lined with drop clothes. The entire hotel is non smoking, but when we got off the elevator I could instantly smell the FAINT ODOR OF SMOKE, which grew stronger as we walked down the hall towards our room. Thank God it wasn't coming from our room. Haven't yet identified the source, but maybe from the stairwell or a vent blowing air from somewhere else. I'm very sensitive to the smell, so this right off the bad tarnished the experience. The entire hotel is outdated. The rooms are outdated compared to many other Holiday Inns I've stayed at. Our room was very hot and stuffy. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Pick from any of the other surrounding hotels in the immediate area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Hello jacob_cathey,

I appreciate that you stayed with us and provided feedback. I am truly sorry to see that you were less than impressed with your stay due to the outdated condition of the room and hotel and the faint smell of smoke was a letdown during your stay. In line with this, I have sent you a private message to acquire additional information.

Thank you once more for the review and my apologies for the shortfalls.

Dianne L.