Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
$132
Hilton.com
$130
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace(Oakbrook Terrace)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Pool
$191
$179
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbar louiefront deskbreakfast buffetan upgradegreat shoppinglots of restaurantsindoor poolcostcooakbrookchicagocoupongmrenovationmallhighway
Reviewed November 6, 2009

I was asked to host a business meetings in the Chicago Metro area, and at the same time keep the price resonable. After a through search, it didnt look very promising for the "price resonable option". Until I came accross this Holiday Inn. They worked with me and had everything set up the way we had arranged. At, the last minute we needed to make some additional requests. The staff and management did not bat an eye and the adjustments were completed quickly. The place was spotless, and the attendees had several good things to say about the facility.

The staff and managment could not have been more helpful and efficent. To say the least, anytime I need to host a business meeting in this area, this is gonna be where it takes place.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2009

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel during a recent business trip. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was a nice surprise and certainly much better than you get at most hotels. Tasty snacks were also provided in the bar area (nachos, cheese sticks). However, the best part of the stay was the service. We did not have rental vehicles. The GM (Tyler) and his staff dropped us off and picked us up anywhere we needed or wanted to go. You don't get that service just anywhere. They ensured we were where we needed to be when we needed to be there. Even took us to a restaurant for dinner and when we were finished, we called and they came back and picked us up. Don't believe the old reviews. I still cannot believe the service we received. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2009

it was a nice stay..comfortable room and good parking space, but have to give toll to reach downtown

Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Stayed two nights and had a very quiet, clean and comfortable room. The heating unit was different than my home, could be because I was not at home. I travel all over the world and have stayed in many fine hotels. This is a first rate place, I stopped the manager to tell him how nice the breakfast buffet was (a bargain at $11) he said there was new management and working hard to make the place better. Reading some of the other reviews I must say it was not the place I was at. It was first rate. ALSO free shuttle to O'Hare OR Midway.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2009

I stayed here with my 2 children after one long day of shopping in Oak Brook. The suite we stayed in was so comfortable, the bed was awesome! Lots of pillows and sparkling white bedding. The room was very clean. As I worked out (all equipment was clean and in good working order), I was watching my children swim in the pool which was very clean. The staff was very friendly. I will definitely go back and I highly recommend this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family