What started off as horrible ended as wonderful. I make all of our company's hotel reservations online, and this time I made a mistake. I accidentally booked the wrong rate type, so I called the toll free number and I thought I had fixed the problem. Well after looking it up I discovered that it was not only not fixed but now it was worse. So after speaking to about four different people at the call center I got fed up and called the actual hotel. I feel sorry for the person that spoke to me because I was admittedly not in the best of spirits by this time. Well "Q" proceeded to take care of me in a way that is not common any more. She took the extra time to help me and to fix my problem better than I could have hoped for. I was so disgusted with the way I had been treated before I talked to her that as we were talking I was looking for a new hotel brand to start staying at. I wish I was going on this trip so that I could tell her face to face how wonderful she is. I hope the word gets up to the brass that she is one of the last great examples of customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oak Brook Hotel represents the best of both worlds by offering an upscale stay, at a not so upscale price. The Holiday Inn is a premiere full service hotel and is ADA- and FEMA-approved. Our guests are provided with an experience not found anywhere else in the city. The hotel is centrally located off I-88 between I-294 and I-355 in the beautiful Oak Brook western suburb, nestled in the shopping and restaurant district. The hotel features complimentary shuttle service to all local corporate offices. The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oakbrook is centrally located for all Chicago corporate business. Nestled in the middle of the Chicago in the suburbs between Midway Airport and O`Hare Airport. The Holiday Inn Chicago-Oakbrook hotel is the best choice for lodging when working with companies alike: IBM, Com Ed, Crowe Horwath, Inland Real Estate, McDonalds, Perkin Elmer, Sara Lee, Joint Commission, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Mid America Plaza Businesses and many more in the Oakbrook, Lombard and Oakbrook Terrace Area. Our meeting rooms also come complete with audio-visual equipment. Cattails Restaurant and Lounge showcases an extensive menu, as well as a comprehensive daily hot breakfast selection, in a cool and comfortable atmosphere. All 217 beautiful decorated rooms are appointed with everything required to ensure your stay will be an enjoyable experience which includes complimentary high-speed Internet access! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Chicago Oakbrook Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Holiday Inn