“Above and Beyond”

Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
Denver, Colorado
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I flew in from Toronto after pulling an all nighter. My flight came in earlier then I thought. When I came to the check-in desk, I was greeted by a lady named "Q". I explained why I was there before check-in time. She simply smiled and said "Im sure it wont be a problem" after checking me in, I started walking to the elevator and she said " Want something to eat before you go to sleep?" I travel all the time but "Q" has to be hands down the best front desk person Iv ever met! No matter what whenever Im in Chicago I use Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook! Wonderful rooms. Wonderful Staff!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ImeverywhereGB
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and recognizing our staff. After a long night, we try to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. Thank you again, and we will see you next time your in town.

Adam Udany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the Best experience during my stay. The staff was friendly and extremely professional. Especially the Lady at the front desk by the name of Q. I knew upon check in that I had made the right decision to stay there. Q was very helpful when I asked a million questions about the area. Q not only did her best to make sure I was satisfied with my accommodations but followed up with me thru out the week. I will definately be staying there next time I'm in the area.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay at the Chicago Oakbrook Holiday Inn was excellent. The location was convenient to my meetings and was in an area with many fine restaurants. The room was very comfortable in terms of temperature, space and room to work. The check-in process went very smoothly and i felt especially welcomed as a Priority Club member. Ned did a very good job getting e checked-in quickly. If i will be in the area again in the future, i will plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us Larry, and we are glad we could provide great service and an easy location for you to get to your meetings. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

monticello mn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'd like to thank the hotel for their fantastic job of hiring. Meagan at the front desk was just so helpful, energetic, and you could tell she enjoyed what she was doing. --As a weary traveler who spends over 150 nights a year in a hotel, it's really refreshing to see someone do a fantastic job and want to service the customer. Great stay, great service, and most importantly Great attitudes. Thank you Holiday inn Oakbrook terrace.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for thaking the time to review our property and recognize our staff. We try to make our guests feel at home, and we know how important it is to a frequent traveler such as yourself. Hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a wonderful stay here. Meagan at the front desk was a delight. She was very helpful! Especially with my rate. She got her supervisor Kyle and they helped me out. I was thanked for my business and received a call to make sure that my room was up to my standards. You don't get that very much. Kyle and Meagan are by far the most helpful and very professional. I will always make this my choice to stay because if them. The rooms have also been modeled as they explained and i see the difference! This is the place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and recognizing our staff. I am very happy we are your hotel of choice, and will let Kyle and meghan know how much they helped make your stay an enjoyable one. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Amboy, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights here, and will definitely stay here again, should the need arise. The front desk staff, Meagan and Q were more then helpful, and very pleasant. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and room service was prompt, and food was delivered hot.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to hear you will be back again!. We take great pride in our customer service and thank you for recognizing our staff.

Best regards,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I recently stayed there (again) and had the pleasure of dealing with Meagan, "Q", Jewel, Irene & Michelle as well as Front Desk Supervisor, Kyle. The entire staff is always a pleasure & provide the utmost attention to your needs during your stay. I've certainly become a regular for both business and pleasure and the level of service from day 1 has far exceeded my expectations for a Holiday Inn. Great people, great location (shopping, dining), great place period!

Room Tip: This hotel has a smoking floor for those who smoke which is great because it doesn't impact any...