“Larry's stay”

Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay at the Chicago Oakbrook Holiday Inn was excellent. The location was convenient to my meetings and was in an area with many fine restaurants. The room was very comfortable in terms of temperature, space and room to work. The check-in process went very smoothly and i felt especially welcomed as a Priority Club member. Ned did a very good job getting e checked-in quickly. If i will be in the area again in the future, i will plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for staying with us Larry, and we are glad we could provide great service and an easy location for you to get to your meetings. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'd like to thank the hotel for their fantastic job of hiring. Meagan at the front desk was just so helpful, energetic, and you could tell she enjoyed what she was doing. --As a weary traveler who spends over 150 nights a year in a hotel, it's really refreshing to see someone do a fantastic job and want to service the customer. Great stay, great service, and most importantly Great attitudes. Thank you Holiday inn Oakbrook terrace.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for thaking the time to review our property and recognize our staff. We try to make our guests feel at home, and we know how important it is to a frequent traveler such as yourself. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a wonderful stay here. Meagan at the front desk was a delight. She was very helpful! Especially with my rate. She got her supervisor Kyle and they helped me out. I was thanked for my business and received a call to make sure that my room was up to my standards. You don't get that very much. Kyle and Meagan are by far the most helpful and very professional. I will always make this my choice to stay because if them. The rooms have also been modeled as they explained and i see the difference! This is the place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2012
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and recognizing our staff. I am very happy we are your hotel of choice, and will let Kyle and meghan know how much they helped make your stay an enjoyable one. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I recently spent 2 nights here, and will definitely stay here again, should the need arise. The front desk staff, Meagan and Q were more then helpful, and very pleasant. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and room service was prompt, and food was delivered hot.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us, and I am glad to hear you will be back again!. We take great pride in our customer service and thank you for recognizing our staff.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I recently stayed there (again) and had the pleasure of dealing with Meagan, "Q", Jewel, Irene & Michelle as well as Front Desk Supervisor, Kyle. The entire staff is always a pleasure & provide the utmost attention to your needs during your stay. I've certainly become a regular for both business and pleasure and the level of service from day 1 has far exceeded my expectations for a Holiday Inn. Great people, great location (shopping, dining), great place period!

Room Tip: This hotel has a smoking floor for those who smoke which is great because it doesn't impact any...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for posting your review and for your kind words about our staff. We are very happy the entire front desk staff met and exceeded you expectations. We take pride that you are now a regular customer, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night. The room is nice. Beds and pillows were comfortable. The bathroom is a bit dated, but it did the job. After arriving to our room, we got a courtesy call from the front desk asking if the room was ok. I thought that was a nice gesture. The hotel is in a great location, with great shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: December 2012
Adam U, Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your comments on our property. We are glad you enjyed all the great shopping and attractions we have in the area. The guest courtesy call is a key to quality customer service. Thank you for noticing, and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed December 5, 2012

When I saw I was staying at the Holiday Inn for work I was a little disappointed. However, this Holiday Inn proved me wrong! I was so impressed with my overall stay at this hotel. Starting with the excellent service at this location. Everyone at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. I got in late so I was also thrilled to see there is a restaurant in the hotel too. Bar Louie- loved. My room was decorated very nice, it was clean and also quiet. In addition, there is an Einstein Bros in the adjacent parking lot so I could grab some breakfast. I did eat in the restaurant the next day for breakfast. The food was fine, but again the service was excellent. I see there are stores right across from the hotel and was hoping to take advantage of, but I ended up working too late. Great place and have a whole new insight on the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakb...
#2 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terra...
#3 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Doubletree Hotel Chicago Oak Brook
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbro...
#7 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace

Been to Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook? Share your experiences!