Best hotel room I've ever had for $109/nite. Great place if you like comfort. Stayed 2 nights. Top floor corner room 2 flat screen TV's (lots of movies & brought the Playstation 2 for kid - uses the AUX input on the side- RCA R/W/Y - very easy), balcony, huge tile bath with separate shower. In room wet-bar in awesome- like a kitchen. Fluffy robes. Free breakfast buffets each day (with waiters)in the restaurant. Nice bar. Swimming pool and hot tub. Parked right in front for free. Walk to Oakbrook Mall. Late check-out was nice, 3:00pm for $50 extra. Bellboy service was nice. We booked directly with Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the center of the beautiful Oakbrook area commercial district, nearby entertainment, attractions, renowned shopping venues and prestigious communities is the premier hotel for service, style and comfort. Located 18 miles west of downtown Chicago and 14 miles southwest of O'Hare International Airport, the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook is in the heart of DuPage County, The Magnificent Miles West of Chicago. An all-suites hotel centered around a lush 10-story atrium, it is part of the Drury Lane Theatre, Conference Center and Hotel Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Suites Oakbrook Terrace Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Hilton Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Hilton Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Hilton