I have stayed here many times for the business area I need to be in. The outside is beautiful in the summer, flowers are everywhere, hotel is tucked back in private scenery. You walk inside and the new lobby is very nice and modern. Walk in the rooms and can't beleive how they haven't touched them in years. Those white semi sheer curtains were there as far back as I can remember for at least over 15 yrs. The windows and doors are rusty metal and unattractive. Beds are worn out, linens are limp and dingy. Staff can be very negative when you complain. Rates are low during weekend, high during the week. A lot of major construction on 22nd streetleading into TransAm Plaza..This particlar Courtyard has one elevator on the far south side. Some cell phones do not do well here unless you are on top floor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Courtyard Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Courtyard
- Oakbrook Terrace Marriott