All reviews stores and restaurants staff was very friendly pool area is rooms are spacious front desk staff night stay nice property next morning business center oak brook bistro lobby chicago shopping lombard renovation downtown
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one weekend. We had a good time. The grounds of this hotel are beautiful. The front entrance is very nice. The inside of the hotel is updated. The rooms are clean and plenty roomy. The courtyard is really nice. Many little places set up with really nice tables and chairs to relax outside. The pool area is nice. The common area where you can get breakfast and such in the morning is very nice. The staff took care of us. Our room keys ended up not working properly and we were locked out of the hotel but after calling the front desk they brought us new keys and were very apologetic about the situation. Like I said everything was great until the next morning. We paid extra when we booked our room to have breakfast in the morning. We went down to the Starbucks in the hotel at about 9am. We ordered two French toast plates. It took over 45 minutes for us to get our food! That is ridiculous in my opinion. How could it possible take that long to make French toast! We weren't the only one with complaints. Apparently they had kept several other people waiting long periods of time and even messed up several orders. Hopefully they were just having a bad day and this breakfast bar isn't like this everyday! I recommend going anywhere else to eat but there!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Josh D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

The staff and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with the exception of breakfast. Rest assure, this is a one off and we are taking the necessary steps to correct it.

Josh

Reviewed September 2, 2017

really nice property that is tucked away in oak brook terrace just off of butterfield rd (22nd). you know what you are getting with a courtyard property. decent sized rooms, clean, comfortable, well kept. checked all of those boxes here. really nice staff. we arrived early and they provided me with a nice upgraded room (i am platinum level which certainly helps). no issues in getting extra towels or pillows. rooms are very quiet and also have an excellent work space. must also note the rate is almost always among the best i can find in the chicagoland area. was less than $95 this trip. highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2017

My wife and I had a 3 night stay here. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room itself was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There is a Starbuck's on site for your convenience. Definitely worth to stay here for the price. The only negative comment I have for the Manager is to check the signage at the front, as there are no lights lighting the sign at night making it easy to miss the entrance.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I stayed at this property June 30 - July 2 2017, room 121. Right off Cermak Rd and close to an office park. Parking fine, shopping and restaurants close. Hotel has a bar and bistro. All staff was pleasant and attentive.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

I had a one night stay here for business and what caught my attention the most was the clean smell of the hotel. I love walking into a hotel that smells nice, it just adds a little something special. Staff was very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business