Upon arriving the hotel is very nice inside. We checked in and got changed to head to a local event. Upon coming back we decided to swim, as there was nobody in the pool. The thermometer said 81 degrees but it did not feel like 81 as the water and pool room was so cold. Upon being in the pool another gentleman arrived with his little child and the child refused and they also said it was cold. Upon getting back to the room my daughter was in the bathroom of our adjoining room and kept saying yuck, upon looking she had ants crawling all over her and the floor. I went and looked and we also had ants all over the floor/walls and one on the toilet. Yuck!! I did let them know and they said they would take care of it but I will not be back. FYI expensive breakfast/food and coffee in the lobby was roughly 3.50 for a small. Overall nice staff and comfy beds but not a good experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Chicago Oakbrook Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Courtyard Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Courtyard
- Oakbrook Terrace Marriott