“just what I needed”

Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stayed here on points because I was in town for a funeral and need a hotel close to the service. The staff was friendly and the room was quiet and clean. The person at the front desk was very helpful and the location is close to the oakbrook mall and a nice supermarket. No complaints.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank vacation123123
ComfortSuitesOBT, Manager at Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Vacation123123;

We truly appreciate you taking time to share your experience at Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace, We are pleased we could provide you with what you needed, especially during your time of grief. Our sincere condolences on your loss.

We do hope you come see us again in the future.

Comfort Suites
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed there with my group of students. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Continental breakfast was appetizing. Will definitely stay there again. Front desk staff was polite and friendly. Great customer service.

1  Thank BobHutchison
ComfortSuitesOBT, Manager at Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear BobHutchinson;

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased you and your students enjoyed their stay. It was a pleasure hosting your group.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed 3 nites and found our room clean and comfortable, and we enjoyed the breakfast ea morning as well. Ea day when we returned to our room, the cleaning staff had done an excellent job, I never saw evidence of cutting corners on our room. And the bed was VERY comfortable!!! We would say there again!!

Dear Darcy F:

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace and your kind words. Our housekeeping staff takes great pride in providing our guests with a crisp and clean property. I have forwarded your review to my Head Housekeeper so she may share it with the rest of the housekeeping staff.

We look forward to hosting you int he future.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was my first stay at the Comfort Suites and I must say it won't be my last ! Great value,clean and I even had a balcony . I attended a Women's Christian Conference for the weekend. I didn't realize until the eve of the following Monday that my Diamond Cross necklace was missing. I called the front desk and left my name and contact number. Being as though my necklace has great sentimental value, I didn't stop there. I later called the Front desk back and offered a reward, if found. I emailed the General Manager, Laveen which is on the hotel's greeting ! I was impressed with that from the start . What GM you know, publicizes their email ! The GM replied in a speedy fashion,of his course of action. Would you know it, the next day I received an email advising me that my necklace had been found and ready for pick up. kudos to the Housekeeping staff as well as the Assistant Manager - Geri and the GM - Laveen !! Oh,by the way both Managers said the reward was NOT necessary .

Room Tip: Room w/ a balcony is a plus.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Stacygirl;

I am so pleased we were able to locate the item that was left behind. Our housekeeping staff consists of some of the most honest people I have ever met. Within the first 2 months of my employment here I had a housekeeper bring me a little tiny change purse that a guest left in a suite after check out. It had over $175.00 in cash in it. It could have very easily fit into her pocket undetected but she turned it in to be returned to it's original owner. We guide ourselves with the Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have done unto you".

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience of your stay and your interaction with our staff. We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel is excellent. great location, nice and clean. The support staff are very humble and caring. We got a 1 bedroom suite and it was pretty spacious. rooms were clean and well managed. the mornng breakfast was hot and fresh with quite a few varieties. The only problem I felt was less space in front of wash basin (also the cofee maker was placed inside bathroom).

Overall very good experience. Best of luck to hotel management. Hope you'll florish your businees in full colors.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Subrata D:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. The original construction does leave us with some creative challenges. We are working on some creative soloutions for the situation you encountered with regard to limited counter space.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and will forward your review to the rest of my staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed recently on a business trip to Oak Brook area, 2 nights. Great guest welcome on arrival. When I got to my room, the desk chair was very low so computer usage would be uncomfortable. After calling the front desk, I was pleasantly surprised about 5 minutes later when a staff member knocked on the door and swapped out the chair with a smile. The replacement chair was easily adjustable and much nicer quality, it might well have come from the office. The suite layout allowed me to work at the desk while my companion watched TV and slept undisturbed in the bedroom. Fine service, responsive staff, and nice accommodations. Only concern is that the building fronts onto a busy street, yet the front desk was kind enough to assign me a room on the other side of the building. Room and bed were quite comfortable, both rooms and the bathroom were clean, plenty of towels. Very nice!

1  Thank Tim L

Dear Tim L:

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words and for taking time to share your experience at our property. All of our staff memebers work very hard to provide our guests with the best possible stay. I'm pleased we were able to get you an office chair that better suited you and that the layout of the suite itself was optimal.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here for about a month now, and I love everything about my room, then the breakfast in the morning is up to my Standards they have a pool area here a sitting lounge room. I love my stay so far. The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to accommodate me

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sarah H;

You are a pleasure to have on our property. Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with other potential travelers. As always please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your extended stay more enjoyable.

See you at breakfast!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakb...
#2 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
#5 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
1 mi away
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbro...
#7 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Clarion Inn Waterford Convention Center

Been to Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace? Share your experiences!