Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsawesome locationhot breakfastlounge areaa couple timesstay there againyogurtdowntown chicagoroom suiteindoor poolfree breakfastthe sofa bedmini fridgeexercise roomgreat customer servicesaunagulliversdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed recently on a business trip to Oak Brook area, 2 nights. Great guest welcome on arrival. When I got to my room, the desk chair was very low so computer usage would be uncomfortable. After calling the front desk, I was pleasantly surprised about 5 minutes later when a staff member knocked on the door and swapped out the chair with a smile. The replacement chair was easily adjustable and much nicer quality, it might well have come from the office. The suite layout allowed me to work at the desk while my companion watched TV and slept undisturbed in the bedroom. Fine service, responsive staff, and nice accommodations. Only concern is that the building fronts onto a busy street, yet the front desk was kind enough to assign me a room on the other side of the building. Room and bed were quite comfortable, both rooms and the bathroom were clean, plenty of towels. Very nice!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim L
ComfortSuitesOBT, Manager at Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Tim L:

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind words and for taking time to share your experience at our property. All of our staff memebers work very hard to provide our guests with the best possible stay. I'm pleased we were able to get you an office chair that better suited you and that the layout of the suite itself was optimal.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying here for about a month now, and I love everything about my room, then the breakfast in the morning is up to my Standards they have a pool area here a sitting lounge room. I love my stay so far. The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to accommodate me

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Sarah H;

You are a pleasure to have on our property. Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with other potential travelers. As always please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your extended stay more enjoyable.

See you at breakfast!

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm working here in Chicago from out of town. Overall, has been a great value for me and my employees. Breakfast has been a welcome amenity to our trip saves allot of time when dealing with multiple needs of employees. On site ( washer and dryer ) only one set. All in all I like it here

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear singleguy46545;

Thank you for your kind words. Our kitchen staff takes a lot of pride in providing a hearty and tasty breakfast. I have forwarded your review to the head of that department. I am pleased we were able to meet and exceed your expectation of you and your staff.

We look forward to hosting you in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was greeted with a sincere "Welcome to Comfort Suites" The girl behind the desk is either a very good actress or very nice. During my stay I discovered it was the latter. Check in was smooth with the exception of the man behind the desk that kept interrupting her to show her something on his phone. I didn't find that professional but I could tell by how she ignored him it happened a lot. I think he was 'off duty' because he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and hadn't shaved for a few days.

The rooms were nice, nothing too fancy but very comfortable. The room was VERY clean, the carpet could use replacing but it wasn't gross, just old. I like the extra room with the couch, made it more comfortable to unwind and watch tv. Having the fridge and microwave was really nice for leftovers. Breakfast was decent, a good variety and the girl kept everything nice and fresh.

I read some previous reviews about the pool, went to take a look for myself and it didn't look appealing to me, kind of cloudy and it looked like someone had dumped some soap in it??? But the area itself was kept tidy.

The same girl (Jerri) that checked us in suggested the pizza place across the street for dinner, Gullivers. It was really good! They gave us a 10% discount since we're staying at the hotel. I've reviewed that place too.

We live in the city and aren't familiar with the suburbs so we needed directions to a friends house. Jerri printed directions to where we needed to go and back to the hotel without us even asking. That was really nice. I noticed she also help a lot of other people with directions downtown, even telling them not to be nervous with the CTA, it was more intimidating that difficult. I liked that. I remember when we first started using CTA we were worried we'd get lost. If I had someone explain it to me the way she did, we would have not been so worried.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, every staff person we interacted with was incredible and nice. If your looking for the Ritz Carlton, this isn't for you. If you're looking for a comfortable and clean hotel for around 100 bucks, you've found it!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate J

Dear Kate J;

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to share to experience with Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace. We strive to provide superior customer service, thank you for letting us know we are hitting the mark.

We look forward to hosting your future lodging needs.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here to do business downtown - near Forest Park MTA Station. Room was really nice. Bed was better than most. Suggest stating on side away from road - quieter. Make sure you connect to correct WiFi - I had issues. Bkfst was nicer than many. Hotel was cleaner than many. I'd happily stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear DaveTravelCT;

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace, IL . We truly appreciate your kind words and are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to hosting your future hotel needs.