“Skip this one” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Skip this one”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Terrible marinara, loud room, below average service. For Chicagoland this place really misses the mark. There are better sports bars around and several authentic Italian restaurants near by.

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were staying at the hotel next door and they suggested this place for dinner. I don't normally like sports bars, but this one isn't obnoxious or contrived.

We ordered the pan pizza which I normally am not a fan of the the hotel suggested it. It was really good. It wasn't all dough, it was actual crust, nice and crispy. The spicy sausage was seasoned perfectly, not too hot, just enough to make your mouth warm.

Our server was very friendly, checked on us frequently but without intrusive. I hate that.

I also had a side salad that was really fresh and crispy. Why can't the salads I make at home turn out like that?? My boyfriend ordered the calamari and that was perfection. No tentacles though, just rings. Very tasty and not rubbery at all.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent Deep Dish Pizza, Friendly Staff and Locals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a Saturday for Happy Hour and Pizza, had great Chicago Deep Dish and a few child ones. Will definitely visit again!

Darien, Illinois
“Bar Trivia!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Friends and I met here several times for Trivia nights, and it was an overall good experience. The trivia takes place in there bar area, which was very spacious with seating both at the bar and then at several tables surrounding it. There was room for both small groups (ours) and large, which was nice, and it did not feel crowded even on the busier nights.

Service was good, and the few times we also ordered dinner, it was quick and delicious. A nice venue for trivia, and I would definitely go back for a regular visit if I am in the area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton
“Nice comfortable bar atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was a nice place to grab a few drinks and some food although I didn't make the best food choice. They seem to be famous for their deep dish pie but I ordered the thin crust. It was fairly hard and crackerlike as opposed to a good NY style thin crust. The next day I reheated what was leftover in the hotel microwave thinking it would soften up a bit. Nope. I'm hoping their other pizzas are better. I did like hanging out there on that rainy night before the governor declared ILL a state of emergency due to flooding. They had trivia contest going on which even though I wasn't a contestant was entertaining.

Visited April 2013