“great fresh seafood and fish”

Devon Seafood and Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood and Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood + Steak crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

excellent service, fresh food, nice atmosphere. I enjoyed the lobstee bisque, beet salad, and tuna rolls. My favorite was the brussels sprouts with pancetta and mustard! Nice decor, quiet place for a business lunch.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Ooh... Just thinking about the Belgian waffles is making me salivate! Getting back to the the review... My wife and I went to Devon's for our anniversary. For the price... It can't be beat. Oysters on the half shell, sushi, shrimp, smoked salmon... Lobster pasta and noodle salads... Shall I go on? We really enjoy going there. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is inviting. Whether you have a group of 2 or 20 you won't be disappointed. I can't wait for the next time to go back! Oh and you have to try the Belgian waffles... You won't regret it!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

After having a rather negative experience at Devon, I contacted their website to explain my disappointment in the service and rudeness of staff. I was met with an immediate response by the restaurant's manager who apologized and encouraged me to return by sending me a gift certificate. She was most sincere and appreciative of my criticism and that in itself was refreshing. We returned and were most satisfied with the place. The new Devon is not the old Braxton's as it's decor is more slick than the old clubby atmosphere of Braxton's, but the menu is the same and the food is good. If you like seafood, this is the place to try different types of fish not commonly found on other seafood restaurant menus. I recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I don't understand why this place doesn't rate better on the standard review sites. We've dined at the Oakbrook Terrace location on 4 occasions between November 2012 and February 2013 and have had excellent food, service and drinks every single time. The seafood is fresh and expertly prepared, and, best of all in my opinion, are the FABULOUS side dishes! Having a good main is only half of what I consider to be important in a meal and Devon does everything well! I can highly recommend the following: Seared Scallops, Ahi Tuna, Filet Mignon, Fried Calamari (check in with Foursquare to get this app for free :-), Crab Cakes, Roasted Beet Salad, Grilled Asparagus, French Green Beans, and, to die for are the Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon & Onion Jam, and the Sweet Potato & Sage Gratin!!! Service and atmosphere are also superior, can't recommend this place highly enough!!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with a fantastic menu and wine list. My husband had the lobster tail and i had the mahi mahi. Also, try the calamari appetizer...delicious!