stayed here for 3 nights over Presidents day for a volleyball tournament in Aurora. Rooms were large with a full size fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove as well as pot/pans/dishes. Bed was ok (not great and not terrible). Daughter said the pullout couch was 'fine' (she slept pretty soundly so you decide). The bathroom was standard, small counters but great water pressure (and drain worked great). Hotel is off a 'main' street that has TONS of shopping and restaurants. Daily breakfast was really good, had several hot entrees (usually 1 meat and 1 egg choice at least). Tons of free parking. Fitness center was adequate for the size of hotel.
My only complaint was the lack of housekeeping on the weekends which means you have to take your towels to the front desk to exchange them...which I normally wouldn't have a problem with except here there seemed to only ever be 1 person working at the desk...had to make several trips down there before I actually ever got them exchanged (kept getting the little sign that said...sorry we are off helping another guest at the present and will return soon)...but then for 89.00 night I really can't complain.
Oh and this is a dog friendly hotel so be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Chicago-Oak Brook is an all suite upgraded hotel located ideally in the heart of the new renaissance business district of Oakbrook. Each suite, features fully-equipped kitchens complete with pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Double bed sofa sleeper in each suite. Work area is well lit with an expansive desk and ergonomical chair, free high-speed WiFi Internet in suite & throughout entire hotel. Two phone lines with a direct dial phone number and personalized voice mail. Free bountiful hot breakfast buffet is offered every morning. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening a Sundowner Reception offers a lite dinner entree with free beer, wine and sodas. Library, business center, board room, free guest laundry, fitness center and whirlpool tub. Located 20 miles from downtown Chicago/McCormick Place. Negotiated Corporate rates available. Headquarter hotel for: Joint Commission, MicroTek, SAP, Exelon, McDonald's Corp, IBM, Crowe Horwath, GE, Elkay, & BrainLab. Favored hotel for patients and visitors to Loyola Medical Center in Maywood. Free shuttle to & from office and area attractions. Free ample Parking. Motorcoach Tour groups most welcomed. Close to popular attractions Brookfield Zoo, Morton Arboretum, numerous Golf Courses, two extensive shopping malls. Pet friendly hotel (pet fees & restrictions do apply!). Guaranteed check in time is 3:00 PM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace Hotel Oakbrook Terrace
- Staybridge Suites Oakbrook Terrace
- Oakbrook Terrace Staybridge Suites