Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
$142
Hilton.com
$110
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace(Oakbrook Terrace)(Great Value!)
$88
$191
$179
LeMeridien.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskdrury lane theatergreat hotelroom was cleanparking lotfamily reunionoak brookstaff was very friendlybusiness centerbreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayomeletconvenient locationfree parkingfitness centerhgi
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Oakbrook, IL. in October, 2013. We were there for my niece's wedding, along with many other family members. Our room was large, clean, and well-equipped, and the king bed was really comfortable. Sadly, the people in the next room allowed their noisy children to run loose (which was annoying), but since we were going to be at the wedding reception much of the time, we didn't let it bother us. Breakfast the next morning was very good (breakfast buffet offered...not complimentary) and wait staff was friendly and competent. Rates were much lower than we would have expected, and we would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice but for a Hilton , I was a little disappointed. Bed was a little too soft therefore my back is hurting. The bathtub was very slow draining. The breakfast was good but kind of expensive at right $15.00 for only one person. The A/C would not go below 70 degrees. Otherwise, the staff was very friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kirby P
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Attended a seminar at the Hotel. Was give an early check-inn and access to the complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel at 08:15 prior to the start of the seminar. Friendly staff. Rooms are a nice size, sunny with a comfortable working desk. Bathroom is very small. Breakfast very basic and expensive. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank knowtel
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When my family and I stayed at this hotel they told us that we could have a roll away. When we got there they told us that there was no roll away on the premises. For the price I thought that it was a little expensive and the cost of the King and double were different. I have never stayed at a hotel that the King and 2 doubles were not the same price. We were there for a wedding. Needless to say we will probably never stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. We do not have rollaways as our rooms have either 2 beds or a pull out couch and a HGI room will not allow for a rollaway. I am sorry for this confusion and we will address with our central reservations team as it sounds like you may have been misinformed. Please accept our apologies and we hope you will reconsider HGI for your future travel plans.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I always stay at this hotel when I am staying in the suburbs. I grew up in this area and this is a great location. Hotel is clean, modern, very efficient for an affordable rate. Walking distance to Oak Brook Shopping Ctr, many places to eat, movies, and 25-30 minutes to Chicago.