“Best La Quinta hotel yet!”

La Quinta Inn Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best La Quinta hotel yet!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a gem for the La Quinta chain! Very accommodating staff, a very clean and comfortable room along with a quiet location. Special thanks to Erin who not only helped us find our way there but made sure that we had a convenient room for us and our dog AND suggested a good restaurant for our late-night food delivery. Their morning front-desk staff was just as friendly and helpful. This would be a place to return to if we're ever in the Chicago area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LENNYPAL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Orlando
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I last stayed in this hotel in 2012 and wrote a review at that time. Although I still travel to this area on a regular basis I have chosen not to stay here opting for extended stay style hotels. On my most recent trip, however, I decided to revisit the place. I was very pleasantly surprised. I had heard they had done some renovations to some of the rooms. If my room was one of them my compliments. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. It was very clean. The bathroom area had generous counter space and it appears they renovated to make the bathroom area much brighter and not so cramped as I mentioned in my prior review. The refrigerator in the room was so quiet I didn't think it was turned on and worked perfectly.

One day I returned to find the door of my room was not pulled closed which could have been a major downer since my computer and other items were in the room. Nothing was lost so no harm, no foul and the regional manager has already responded to the issue. I just mention it only because this is a review of my experience and this was a part of it.

I would not hesitate to return here. It is in an ideal location for business or pleasure. Access to major highways is easy. Food, entertainment and shopping is nearby. My stay was restful and the hotel was quiet (unlike others where it seems like partying in the halls in normal).

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We did a bid on price line and were extremely pleased with our outcome.Very clean room, comfortable beds and great staff, especially Kim who was as dedicated as they come. Would definitely return!! Would be happy to recommend it to others. In fact we already have. Thanks for a great stay and good memories.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 20, 2014

When we arrived we were greeted by the hotel staff that was really happy. When our room was too cold the staff gave us extra blankets. The room was big enough. The only down side was the size of the bathroom. It was tiny but the area outside the bathroom was plenty big. I was surprised by how much there is to do by this hotel. It is about 40 minutes outside of downtown Chicago.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Exceptionally clean and good size room for the price. Very quiet. Nice breakfast. Only problem to report is sporadic/slow internet connection. Tried streaming Netflix from computer and had to give up both nights of stay. Had similar problem prior visit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Brookfield, Illinois
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Upon arrival the Staff is very well knowledgeable. They try to make your stay a very special one. They are always there too help you with anything. We asked for a quiet area and we got it so overall stay excellent:)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Berthoud, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at LaQuinta. The room was clean and updated. They had gone in my room before my arrival and turned some lights on and put a crackling fire scene on the tv. It was awesome. The staff took good care of me and as a female traveling alone for business..... I felt very safe and slept well. Thanks for making my business trip a nice one. There were awesome restaurants all by the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Duchelle M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakbrook Terrace
Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
Holiday Inn Chicago Oakbrook
#5 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago / Oakb...
#2 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbrook Terrace
Staybridge Suites Chicago Oakbro...
#7 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace
#4 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites
#1 of 8 in Oakbrook Terrace
Residence Inn Chicago Oak Brook

Been to La Quinta Inn Chicago Oakbrook Terrace? Share your experiences!