“bring on the cheese”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Great pizza deep dish and thin. I love the thin. we got both. Great area fast and clean and hot food

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (268)

Reviewed July 29, 2019

I love Chicago deep dish pizza and I love Giordanos everywhere but this location in Oak Brook. My husband and I went here for our Anniversary around 930pm. It was not busy and we were seated right away but nobody served us for about 30 minutes, not even water! Servers walked past, waited on other tables, filled bottles on tables. When we finally got a server, she just dropped it off instead of serving the first slice like we normally get. No offer to refill our drinks and had to ask for our check. The pizza itself was NOT up to par either!! The crust was overdone and somewhat burnt to the point we couldnt even cut with a fork and knife. This was supposed to be a nice Anniversary dinner and it truly sucked. I would recommend the Cicero location and the downtown location but not this one. It was so disappointing and they do mot seem to value their customers!

Date of visit: July 2019
Ana M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's Chicago Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hi Loreen- Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It sounds like your experience at our Oakbrook location was not a positive one, and I would like to apologize for that. We take guest satisfaction very seriously, and would like to make it up to you. Please send me an email at j.krauss@giordanos with "Oakrbrook TA" in the subject line so we can reach out to you directly.
Ana

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Best pizza ever service was great our meal really was delightful close to our hotel and the kids liked it too

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

First time having a proper deep pan Chicago
Pizza! I was not disappointed! Loved the deep pizza but you can’t eat much of it, these pizzas filled 5 of us and we still took some home. Quality amazing, quantity wow! Was it nice?? Yes it was the best pizza ever!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019

Decided to give this a try on the way to our hotel. We got the thin crust, which wan't really thin, but still very good. Half pepperoni, Half supreme. They actually bake the cheese on top of the meats which makes for a different experience. We really liked it. The wife had tiramisu ad thought it was excellent. I would definitely go back next time I am in Chicago. Service was great and the food was fairly inexpensive.

Date of visit: July 2019