“Excellent take-out to hotel; too tired and cold to get out again after 6 hour drive!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Siesta Key, Florida
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We had take out from mall nearby back to our hotel. Excellent food, large portions and just what we needed after a long day. We have this restaurant home also but usually too crowded to go to.

East Moline, Illinois
“Overrated & Overpriced!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been to Cheesecake Factory twice and both times I have been seated next to the kitchen where all thru dinner we heard silverware and dishes clattering added to the already noisy restaurant. Both times the server seemed so busy that I felt like we did not get the attention we deserved. First time I ordered the oriental chicken salad. Presentation was impressive and it was good sized but the taste was average. I thought I would give them another chance but on our most recent visit our server suggested ordering the 1/2 pound burger so we could get it cooked pink and juicy in the center rather than the 1/3 pd. burger so we took his suggestion and when burgers came they were well done and dry. The taste was good as they are charbroiled but when waiter noticed that they were overcooked, all we got was a "sorry they overcooked them". I did not think our portions were huge either, we had planned on sharing french fries and salad and only got enough for one person of each. We never received the bread they bring when you sit down and our drinks were not refilled until we were done eating. Cheesecake is good but pricey in my opinion.

• Visited February 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Ain't only cheesecake”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Average place, huge menu offerings, part of a chain.
Service was okay but I'd rather been elsewhere. Packed with tourists from near and afar. At the base of the Hancock building so its always busy. Outdoor seating also.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank hungry_eye
Chicago
“The prices did not match the product. If you want lots of food you get that. Me, I prefer Less but Better food. $$$”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food is OK Not great, not worth a wait not worth the money. Oh and even at lunch it was loud, I don' want people yelling at me to talk.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Kay H
Lemont, Illinois
“Oversized Portions Nice menu selection”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

What I like about this restaurant is they have something for everyone on the menu. The cheesecakes are my favorite! I have had several meals here ranging from salad, soup, asian dishes to sandwiches and have never been disappointed.

Visited November 2012