“Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bangor, Maine
“Lunch”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were at the Doubletree nearby so we were able to get here quickly for lunch. We sat at the bar and had excellent service on Sunday. Nice drinks (bloody marts) and yummy food. Quick and easy, and we would return in a heartbeat!

Visited October 2012

Wheaton, IL
“Classic cusine and eclectic atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The menu is comprehensive and covers every appetite. I have never had a bad dish and the service and food never disappoint. The ambiance is vibrant and different. The dining experience is so superior that it can sometimes be difficult to get a table, a sign of a great restauraunt.

Visited November 2012
Illinois
“Great restaurant, great service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I have wanted to visit the Cheesecake Factory for a while, and finally got the chance as a birthday dinner. Friends were meeting us there. It was a Saturday evening, very crowded. We were told the wait would be about 40 mins for a party of 5; but we were pleasantly surprised when we were seated after only 20 mins! The atmosphere is elegant, yet cozy. Great for a family dinner or dinner for two. The service was great. The food was excellent. And of course, we couldn't end the meal without their signature cheesecake! The only knock I have is that reservations are not accepted. Otherwise, I highly recommend it for an enjoyable experience.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Mexican food. Who knew?”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my mom, my sister and a dear friend to celebrate my birthday. I'd initially suggested going to go to a Mexican restaurant when we began to make plans for our lunch outing. However, I thought that the extensive menu at The Cheesecake Factory would provide more cuisine options (e.g., American, Italian, etc.) for everyone in our group. Ironically, we ended up ordering several Mexican-inspired dishes anyway. And, we couldn't have been more pleased with the delicious dishes we ordered. During previous visits to various Cheesecake Factory restaurants, I've typically ordered some type of pasta dish But, after eating the restaurant's Stuffed Chicken Tortillas (which was served with grilled corn cakes and black beans), I think that streak has ended!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank SLC_Pres
flossmoor
“Huge”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Impossible menu to read through; huge portions of average tasting food. Not a be-back for me!
In a center with other much better choices why bother ?

Visited January 2012