“Classic cusine and eclectic atmosphere.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The menu is comprehensive and covers every appetite. I have never had a bad dish and the service and food never disappoint. The ambiance is vibrant and different. The dining experience is so superior that it can sometimes be difficult to get a table, a sign of a great restauraunt.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have wanted to visit the Cheesecake Factory for a while, and finally got the chance as a birthday dinner. Friends were meeting us there. It was a Saturday evening, very crowded. We were told the wait would be about 40 mins for a party of 5; but we were pleasantly surprised when we were seated after only 20 mins! The atmosphere is elegant, yet cozy. Great for a family dinner or dinner for two. The service was great. The food was excellent. And of course, we couldn't end the meal without their signature cheesecake! The only knock I have is that reservations are not accepted. Otherwise, I highly recommend it for an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my mom, my sister and a dear friend to celebrate my birthday. I'd initially suggested going to go to a Mexican restaurant when we began to make plans for our lunch outing. However, I thought that the extensive menu at The Cheesecake Factory would provide more cuisine options (e.g., American, Italian, etc.) for everyone in our group. Ironically, we ended up ordering several Mexican-inspired dishes anyway. And, we couldn't have been more pleased with the delicious dishes we ordered. During previous visits to various Cheesecake Factory restaurants, I've typically ordered some type of pasta dish But, after eating the restaurant's Stuffed Chicken Tortillas (which was served with grilled corn cakes and black beans), I think that streak has ended!

2  Thank SLC_Pres
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Impossible menu to read through; huge portions of average tasting food. Not a be-back for me!
In a center with other much better choices why bother ?

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The place does get RIDICULOUSLY busy, so if you can go before noon or early evening before 5:30 there might not be as long of a wait. The menu has everything you could possibly imagine so it's probably impossible to try them all. And with all that variety, it's great to go with a family of picky eaters. There's got to be something on that extensive menu to please everyone. So far, our favorites are the Chicken Bellagio (huge portions, so you can share & have room for the cheesecakes!) & the greek lettuce wrap. Sometimes the other food I've ordered has been kind of hit or miss though. I guess you can expect that with too many food offerings. Now the cheesecakes on the other hand are delish! If you are a chocoholic, go for the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake- AMAZING! The white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake is good too. We're always too full & have to take the cheesecake home.