“BEST BURGERS!!!!”
Review of Mike Ditka's

Mike Ditka's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mike Ditka's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rte. 83 & 22nd Street
“BEST BURGERS!!!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Tried many all over the world and these are the best burgers !! The fridge burges as well as the california burgers are by far the best Service here is top of the line. The steaks are also top of the line. Great prime rib. The value at this place is unbeatable The seafood although fresh is good but not the best..

• Visited December 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Staff, Amazing Food, Great Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went to this restaurant for my birthday. This place is amazing. Now before you just drive that way just yet, be prepared to spend money, if you want the best there is a cost. I had the bone-in filet with a lobster tail, my finace had the new york strip, along with dessert, and appetizers and a few drinks. The bill was $200, but worth eveything. Make sure that you are hungry and ready to eat, the wait staff, kitchen staff, and hosts are all professional and make the experience one to remember.

• Visited March 2012
Homer Glen, IL
“The Place Smells as Great as it tastes!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We love this place. Food is fantastic to say the least. I love their steaks, but their seafood is wonderful as well. The seafood sampler appetizer is a great way to get a taste of everything. Love Eddie Fernandes who is the manager. He is very attentive to detail and remarkably knows many, many customers by name. Gianny (sp) and Kelly are 2 awesome bartenders who just run that busy bar like professionals they are. Everyone who works there from the free Valet guys to the hostesses and wait staff are great. Always a great dining experience!

Visited December 2012
“Best in the Burbs”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love Ditka's...we enjoy going there as a place to relax and have a great meal or just some appetizers. You have never had Nachos the way Ditka's prepares them..."pot roast" nachos. You must go there to try these and share them while watching football.
The bar is comfortable and friendly as is the staff. If you want steak...I also recommend Ditka's and dessert is also a must...homemade Ice Cream...do not miss this restaurant you will not be disappointed.
They also have a great kids menu and they serve breakfast on the weekends!

• Visited November 2012
Rigby, Id
“The best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Wow! I travel A LOT, and have had a lot of great meals; but this was my fav so far! The waitress was so great. My hubby ordered a huge steak, so I ordered a bowl of french onion soup and she split it for me and my hubby. Then we shared a salad then the steak. It was so huge, we both ate it for dinner and had the smashed potatoes and left over steak for breakfast the next morning. So...4 meals with that one steak. It was cooked to perfection...Med Rare. We even brought the bone all the way back to Idaho for our dog! She was a fan also! We are headed back to Chicago this week...I wonder how far it would be to go back again??? We will have to at least try!

Visited November 2012