“One of my favorites”
Review of Cucina Paradiso

Cucina Paradiso
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Paradiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 133 Restaurants in Oak Park
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cucina Paradiso is a regional Italian restaurant, meaning that we create weekly menu changes from the Northern part of Italy all the way down to the Southern part. All in a modern, contemporary dining room along with a professional serving staff.
Oak Park, Illinois
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is one of my favorite stand by restaurants simply because it has great food. The restaurant itself is nice, though sometimes loud. Service can be uneven. Nice patio in the summer. I often get my food to go as the reason I like it is the food, food, food!

Visited October 2012

River Forest
“Best in Oak Park!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My favorite restaurant in Oak Park- Award winning cusine (michelin star), great specials, & never had to wait for a table!

Visited August 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Whether for business or a meal with family or friends, put Cucina Paradiso on your list of restaurants to visit in Oak Park. Our party of 11 enjoyed wonderful Italian cuisine in this cozy, comfortable dining room. Outdoor dining is also available. Service was prompt helpful.

• Visited August 2012
BC, Canada
“I can't tell you how bad it was”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Normally I like to give a detailed description of what was notable (either good or bad) about a place so that the reader could decide if that was important to them or not. After all just because I do not like things a certain way does not mean that anyone else would care. But in this particular case I feel like I can not go too much into detail.

I was a guest at a function held at this restaurant. My host booked the entire restaurant and paid for everyone's meals. And so I feel it is a bit rude to comment on the poor quality of my meal. At the same time it was so notably bad that it feels like a civic duty to post so that others may avoid holding functions at this place. And if, like me, you travel to an event being held here - please eat a meal elsewhere first.

If I had not been a paying customer I would have returned my plate and refused to pay for my meal. I probably would have left rather than try a second item from the same cook. As I was a guest I tried hard to eat what was in front of me but I had to stop after 3 bites.

The good points -- nice room, decent drinks, friendly attentive staff. large portions.

Thankfully my reason for going was not the food and I was able to eat after I left. I did have a nice evening. I hope anyone reading this review will understand I am trying to be circumspect and honest but also very clear that this was inexcusably poor cooking.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jemmaca
Chicago, Illinois
“Go for the stuffed dates.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love this place. The food is great, the service is attentive but not overbearing, the wait staff are always knowledgable about the specials and the food is always on point. Seriously though, order the dates as an appetizer and dessert.

Visited July 2012