“It's ok not the best Fridays”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 132 Restaurants in Oak Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“It's ok not the best Fridays”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I went one day after work by self and day in the bar and it took me a hr to get a drunk and after being there for a hour and half I got frustrated no one took my order for my meal. I wouldn't go on a wkd extremely busy and ghetto. Anytime before 12 Would be ok. The food is good , but customer service is horrible!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Margarita just great hoever the happy hour prices on drinks suck.

Visited June 2012
Bourbonnais, IL
“Your Average Chain”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you are not sick of chain restaurants this is an OK place to go. The food is average.

Visited November 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Always a treat!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stopped eating out as much but T.G.I. Friday's is always a great place to go. I am obsessed with their Brownie Obsession dessert! It is rich, warm, chocolaty and delicious. Some nights they have karaoke and if you like sports they have a great bar with TV's to watch all sorts of games on.

Visited December 2011
Oak Park, Illinois
“Tried it again after years avoiding it -- Whoops! It's no better!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Even though this restaurant is close to us, we hadn't been there for several years, so today we decided to give it a try for an early supper. We had burgers and two appetizers. The Florentine flatbread was soggy and overpowered with garlic; we could not eat it. Also had the deep fried green beans and they were not much better: stringy and over-breaded. Burgers were ok, but nothing we would go back for. Service was fairly good, but the ambiance was unpleasant: loud and stark. Hoping that the next time this one comes to mind, we will remember why we don't go there.

• Visited October 2011

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!