“Great Thai restaurant...restful, pleasant ambiance”
Review of Seven Ocean - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seven Ocean
Cuisines: Asian
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Marion St.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Thai restaurant...restful, pleasant ambiance”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Two friends and I had dinner after a movie at the Lake Theatre on Sunday evening...Seven Ocean opens at five. Service and presentation was great. Between us we had crab rolls, Asian roll, fried Snapper and Basil Salmon...the entrees served with perfectly cooked rice and vegetables...asparagus with salmon...baby bok choy and carrots with the snapper. The food was fresh and delicious and reasonably priced.

• Visited April 2013

Chicago, IL
“Fine Asian Dining at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife & I ate at this restaurant on a Wednesday night at 6:30PM. The restaurant was very clean and neat. They used real china for their plates. The food was excellent. I had soup and salmon and we had a couple of appetizers. My wife had a chicken dinner over a pasta. The prices were reasonable - mine was $18 & hers was $10. The drinks were excellent as well. I hope this place makes it because I'll go back again. However, we were the only people in the restaurant from 6:30-7:45PM.

• Visited July 2012