Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:15 PM
Review Highlights
Serene Design

To visit the Unity Temple is to experience a sacred space that was designed to be reflective and... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
Robert E
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Extraordinary architecture

We decided on taking the self guided audio tour so we could take our time looking in detail at the... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2019
Lavarcham
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom

All reviews self guided tour flw home poured concrete functioning church architectural gem prairie style different levels awe inspiring visiting oak park sanctuary restoration congregation worship pews architecture pulpit tours
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Frank Lloyd is an international figure in building abnd designs. This temple is a testimony to this great genieous.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a great fan of frank Lloyd Wright so enjoy all his work. the temple was amazing in its design and although I didn't feel a certain type of comfort I do in a church it was still worth seeing.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Frank Lloyd Wright Unity Temple is also most popular area in Oak Park area. I usually see so many people comes to the area in the summer months.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Small and short tour but wonderful. Frank never ceases to inspire me. Went here for a self-tour but would love to come to mass sometime just to take it all in.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This building will amaze and thrill you. I love when beauty and history collides. It has the advantage of being across from the very lovely and very new Main Library in Oak Park which is also worth a visit.

Date of experience: November 2012