I am HH Honors Gold VIP member, and this truly the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in! In it's defense all other Hotles in Oak Lawn look far worse.
I have to agree with the majority of prior reviews. This hotel leaves a lot to be desired.
1. Screwed up reservation.
2. Unclean room.
3. Outdated furnishings (circa 1984).
4. Restaurant is absolutely horrible. The worst pasta dish I have ever ordered. I have to admit that to this day I have never seen flame broiled fettucine (LOL).
5. Service is subpar, and then some.
The place truly needs to be completely renovated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Midway Airport hotel is perfect for business and leisure travelers. Our Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn offers complimentary airport shuttle with house phone at baggage claim. All guests can take advantage of our complimentary WiFi, and access to our indoor swimming pool and fitness center. Just 4 miles South of Midway Airport and Orange Line train to downtown Chicago. 3 blocks to Chicago Metra Commuter Rail Train. Easy walking distance to area shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Chicago/Oak Lawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Oak Lawn Hotel Oak Lawn
- Hilton Hotel Oak Lawn