“not impressed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooters - Oak Lawn
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Oak Lawn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 124 Restaurants in Oak Lawn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

forgot they bread the wings first. but the waitress was lovely and friendly. it's within walking distance to the Hilton.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Oak Lawn, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your order wasn't correct the first time but I'm glad to hear that our girls took good care of you. I hope that you'll give us another chance. Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Hooters - Oak Lawn

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've eatten at a few Hooters and have always enjoyed there wings. This store the wings really were too greasy for our liking.

I'll go to another Hooter where they don't bath there wings in the oil for so long.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Oak Lawn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I’m so sorry to hear about your disappointment with our wings. Please know that we take all reviews very seriously and I do hope that you choose to give us another chance. Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you in again soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 9, 2008

I've gone here a handful of times and they NEVER get an order right. It is a smaller Hooters so table space can be hard to find. I've had better wings at every other Hooters I've ever gone to. Stick witht he Hooters in Orland Park, they are the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook